Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

ok!! after 44 years i will not be setting up this year.i have done all i can for them!!! i wanted my old spaces by the door! but no they would rather have them set empty like the last two years than let me fill the three spaces. now that i have my camera working i will be selling on the classifieds. each part will get a # and a price.if you need more info just call 417 394 2788. free deliver to chickasha thanks charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

No wonder the rest of us can't find anything Charlie,you have it all!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

thats just one little corner. ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

my e-mail is. hornsrus@outlook.com .this is for pics. if you want to talk!! call. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Gee, Charley -- Where will you possibly find anything to sell? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Charley, do you have any 1909/10 straight shank headlamp forks in those piles?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

I heard over the weekend that the shin dig has really shrunk there from when I was there in 08.
By the way i sent a email about a part.

(Message edited by tdump on December 13, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

mike !! i may have to get some out of your piles.ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

bill Elliott! yes right there on the shelf!! but there is a whole car there to go with them. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Okay Charley,sorry I spelled your name wrong. If you don't come by my space at Chickasha and chisel me on something,I'll know your mountain of stuff fell over on you and they haven't got you dug out yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Just sent you an email Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Charlie: I'll take one of each!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:39 am:

You might need to check your canned meat filter,I sent you a email about 7:30. from what I understand ordering my regulator from Fun Projects yesterday,alot of emails are being rejected from servers because of heavy spam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 07:20 am:

mack not there. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration