Holley Vaporizer question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Holley Vaporizer question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Hi Can anyone please tell me the length of the Holley vaporizer air valve/flap stop screw? This is the small vertical screw on top of the inlet which limits travel of the air valve/flap.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daren Carlson on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

From the bottom of the screw head to the end of screw 3/4 ". On mine the throttle idle screw and flap screw are the same.

Daren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

I tried to get the screw out of one of mine to measure it and it didn't want to come out.
The head was willing to come off tho.
Thanks Daren! That answers the same question I've tossed around in my head for a year. :-)
James, let us know if you stay with the 10-32x3/4 or tap it and go Metric. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Thanks for your help
Appreciated

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration