Santa in a Model T Christmas Card Cartoon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Santa in a Model T Christmas Card Cartoon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Well itís that time of the year where I spend hours trying to find the very colourful sketch / cartoon of Santa driving back home through the thick snow with a freshly cut Christmas tree in his Model T

If anyone can find and post it that would be mush appreciated.

All the best fellow Forum Posters and have a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year
Cheers. Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Thought I had the jolly old fellow but all I can find is this one. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:59 am:

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:09 am:

I have always thoroughly enjoyed these and have saved the ones that have been posted :-)

Merry Christmas or whatever the holiday name you are enjoying this season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Would this be the one you're looking for?

santa t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Thatís the one I was looking for, thank you James!
And Mark, as I have a red 1910 Touring Car I May that one too.

All good stuff. THANK YOU Guys

Alan in Western Australia

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration