Need help identifying parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need help identifying parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:40 am:

I discovered these parts in a box that came with my 1924 Coupe. I havenít been able to identify what these are and where they go.

Help please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:14 am:

They look like something that would go near the door. Part of the body assembly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

I'm almost positive they are the lower back outside filler pieces that fill in the cushion outside rear back corner.

If these weren't in there their would be a void in those areas.
The curved sides fit into the curve of each cushion. One is the right and the other is the left.

Those are almost impossible to find and when most people see them they don't know what they are far. Don't throw them away! No one makes these.

I have a 24 Coupe and remember seeing these when I restored it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Hi Eric,

John has it right: those pieces do "cradle' the seat cushions.

These pictures (not my car) show where those pieces go

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration