Model T Christmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas M. Edfors on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

This is my wife's Christmas painting of our Model T. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New YearModel T Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Very nice and Thank you. Best wishes for your Holidays.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Very Nice...

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

That is real nice. Would make a great Christmas card. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the holidays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Tom, Very nice! Your Wife does nice work. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

That is a beautiful picture that your wife has painted, I would love to send it to some friends who are also into Model Ts. Would it be ok to use and if so do you have one in a higher resolution please?

Many thanks

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

You have a talented Missus. I tried to draw a Model T once. My junior high art teacher saw it and said "Hey; nice amoeba!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Wow! Really like this! Thanks for sharing it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:24 am:

Cute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:04 am:

She's good!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

A perfect Christmas card !! Thanks for posting, I wish we would see more artwork on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Such artistry and talent here! Thanks G S!
And the obligatory cat waiting for the attention he or she richly deserves. :-)
Merry Christmas to you two!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration