HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREIGHTER JIM!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREIGHTER JIM!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Best wishes to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 09:18 am:

Perry,

Thank you very much .... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Yes, a happy one to you!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Yehhhh....Happy Birthday! :-) Not getting older, just getting BETTER!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Happy Birthday FJ!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

HAPPY HAPPY F.J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Happy Birthday my friend and many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Best wishes on your day, FJ. You are one of the good guys !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY YOU OLE ROADY,MAY YOUR MILES ALL BE SAFE ONES AND MANY MANY MORE. GREG.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 03:01 pm:

Happy Birthday Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

To everyone who posted,

Thank You ...... :-)

It means a lot to me - if I have not yet met you perhaps some day I will have the pleasure of doing so.

Life is Good

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Getting older is always it's own reward. Our best to you.
Rich and Joy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Happy Birthday, Jim. Aging gracefully, right? :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

HB FJ :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

HBD FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

FJ...just remember my profile quote: "We may have to grow OLD, but we don't have to grow UP."!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Tim,

I just see you smiling & laughing - that is how to go thru Life.

See you at Homecoming if not sooner.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Happy Birthday.... and many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Happy Birthday to you, Jim!
Thanks for spreading joy all over the place as you deliver "fabulous four wheeled goodies" around the US! You are one hard working guy but yet you find time to help others (such as mow the ugly city owned weed patch behind the Model T Museum in Richmond before a special event!) Thanks for all that you do for our hobby!
Safe travels to you from me, Jerry and Cosmo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Can't believe it. I had breakfast with Jim this morning and we had a very good visit, but I never remembered to wish him Happy Birthday, So here it is, from myself and the Oklahoma Special T's - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREIGHTER JIM - Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:55 am:

Hi Jim,

(So sadly typical for me; a day late [and a dollar short])

May the observance of your Natal Anniversary be an occasion for raucous celebration replete with gastronomic delights, prefered libations, scintillating conversation, soul nurturing company, and enduring joy and peace.

Be Well and Travel Safely my friend, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Jim, happy birthday yesterday. Hope you had a great one! Next time your out my way, my lawn will need mowed! Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Well. I guess Freighter Jim and I share the same birthday. My twin grandsons also born on same day. All pretty good guys if I say so myself. Jim, Hope to see you at Homecoming in '18. I have been to the museum but will be my first Homecoming.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration