Does anyone know the fair market value of these model T and other cars?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Does anyone know the fair market value of these model T and other cars?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Time to start unloading stuff I love or like but never use. I'm not leaving the Model T hobby but I need money for a new hobby (photography: camera lens 150-600mm canon) and RC helicopter hobby (because I crash too many helicopters) - and wood working hobby..... I drive my wife crazy!

What are the fair market value? I have an idea from an internet search but know nothing about these....They were my Christmas present from Mom and Dad in 1971 when I was 13y/o.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wmvrVivqlRu_qD5FXCzMj_6o1HWZ-Uto5-sxAbcf_OfVrJ wEhWTmroUpJbMluxKrAX9Hl1YGLaFKwAtaR3cjxSVq40OtkwDpy0KlblSBCdcm4HXxcku7pyIGw95lYX PLr-QvNBHtuPHPsxTjamcaBBfFTxK-0h_OpCeJUhNadMjr4GGrX_sBT8kSzfBzMB6HN2RypkWhZdIkPd Hupc0zbWNU8qG3XVAMynNVD9psaKtQDu0vMLXTlPjtQ601TsHnytN4-qDOftcj7eYeOG3bQDLTO4XPPi LRYswrQo9roaGwOdRcYcYS99kdRiB6SRgUSehYZNebB8wYBJwA0cu5VEv-6jI-To1Ll4szl7T8u4atOz CDqNqkG9rtGDbXY2cL_xdUAa4PLKPRlTtyNw10ZQVhWAtZQSpMNfRiXzHtEoaluWHAKdiVINZVkvKWN0 T-iKnueJ2USEcICkA5rpBc3QRpCeShQRVeFh2OsQti7xIxVUFM_DuFzPHMy1-fnAjzKj2f34FgBI3hah -nMFckzw4A5ziDVtmCNifi39xTFGBsRVjbmXt1_YyDx4Yl9DXj3ReTW---U3hHQ7CK-DqUbL8qbaeUxx b-86DKv0q62pn-7a5vssEG5PSoW2rnR9h1rwketuBJmwQ_4bJ_KEQJ806Q0hA4IVvw7VM=w878-h658- no

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Oops! I'm working on it.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Here is one, I have 5 more coming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:11 am:

More......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Last two.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:39 am:

I have no clue, so I would try to find them on eBay. I'd look for actual prices of ones that sold, not what people are asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:42 am:

I find them at flea markets for around $10.00 each.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

-Robert-
Did a search on "NACORAL" from ebay. Here's what I found:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=nacoral&_sop=13&_ip g=100&rmvSB=true

Meanwhile....
Take Care; Behave; "Don't Shoot!" (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

-Robert-
The 'Franklin Mint' die-cast models with their documentation often re-sell for well over $100 each, depending on the rarity.
I've hoped to find a '63-'64 Avanti, but don't know as though any models were ever made.

"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Thank you. The only web site I found was from Europe. They wanted 10-20 Euros'. So I asked Alexa (lol) to calculate 10 euros into dollars. She did and I thought, wow, what's next in technology!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Right now the Euro is about even with the US dollar. Of course that could change over night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

I have offered some at swap meets at 10-20 dollars. I do not have a list on hand on what I have left. Keeping the Tucker model.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration