Henry and Edsel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Henry and Edsel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Robbins on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

I recently acquired two new helpers in my shop. I'm sure they are both going to be major assets to my Model T project. None the less they both seem to love the Model T, so I've rightfully named them Henry ( the all black one ) and Edsel ( the black and white one). Henry and Edsel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Those look like guard cats that would mess up anyone trying to mess with anything in your shop.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Cats are always a big help in the shop. It's best to have black cats or at least cats with black markings - the grease don't show quite so much. We had a helper years back that was mixed orange, grey and black. Her name was Grisrague.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Yes, if you try to steal anything, they'll rub their scent glans on your ankle and you'll be marked forever. But Tim, I'm curious about the casting I see connecting the radius rod to the front axle. Are these available from vendors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

That whole project looks interesting!

What is the steering column from and what is the rear spring design going to be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Robbins on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Lester in Floyd, VA and Brian Beatty _Kansas City

I just posted some pics of My T project. It's titled the Gem City Special. I'll post pics and updates in that post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Top little furry people. They will be great help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

My wife turned me into a cat person. I didn't used to like cats. They were fine if they'd let you pet them, but most wouldnt and that pissed me off, so i didnt much care for them. Now, i prefer cats to dogs. You just gotta understand a cat. Once you understand them, you gotta love em.

My sons grew up with cats and both love them. My youngest one just got another one. Says its gonna be his shop cat. Tiny little black kitten, about 8 weeks old. Hes already killed a mouse. Gonna be a good cat. He used to name them after Mustangs. Shelby. Eleanor. Guess he ran out of Mustang names. This one is Cougar.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration