Bush engineering

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bush engineering
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard ( Australia) on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Picked up a '25 engine and transmission in amongst some stuff I acquired. The exhaust manifold has had a 3/4 inch elbow welded in and a pipe dropped down and tee'd off to run along the intake manifold. My guess is that it was modified to run on power Kerosene, possibly driving a pump or saw bench. The transmission is without bands and two pedals are cut off.
The stuff you find in T world !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

The pedals are on the wrong side as well!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard ( Australia) on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Just a matter of perspective Dan :-)... I got another 14 Hogs heads in the shed with the same defect!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:12 am:

He just reversed the photo negative!!!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 06:54 am:

Why just flip the pic upside DOWN!!!LOL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration