Show us your T Christmas decorations

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Show us your T Christmas decorations
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

I had to share this as it really hit a sweet note for me. The love of my life made me this stocking for Christmas.

I started wondering what T theme decorations others have for this blessed time of year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Betsy is getting into the Christmas spirit. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Parade Ready

Not sure why the second pic is so big.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Wow Jeff, that's some grand decorating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Chester the Amazing Model T went was decked out for a Sunday drive. Just as with your T's, the people loved it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Gorgeous car Bob! Have a happy holiday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Jeff,

I call yours Tinsel T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Neat...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 03:21 am:

Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade. Dad and I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:49 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

Great photos everyone. How come the last one is so delightful Tod? It shouldn't be but is.
Thank you all.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

I just added a "Christmas Bell".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

The boxes are empties from the liquor store, wrapped with cheap dollar store plastic tablecloths. I've weighted the boxes down with bits of scrap metal, old bricks etc. several have gone missing over the years and it would have been fun to watch the crooks reaction when they tore open the packages to find a couple rocks or a broken brick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

This year the presents are atop the '47 Dodge. Sure haven't had much snow yet...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Rich

Our "Old Rusty" as we call her, was built up from parts that were deemed too far gone to use for a restoration. I can only think of two parts on it, that I would like to find worse examples of, because they could be usable. As an example, most of the sheet metal was from a T that was in a barn fire and is badly warped.

I have also rigged the lights to come on at night. I have a small solar panel near by that charges a battery hidden in the car. I installed amber flickering LEDs in the bulbs so that when they come on it looks like she is barely alive.

Tod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

we finally got our Christmas card pictures taken. we work on T time, a little late and slow, but done. Merry Christmas to all the wonderful model T family! my parents with their 1921 roadster that he bought in 1940 and courted my mother in it. they have been married 67 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

Tod, great lawn art. From the photos angle it looks like the tree grew through the T.

Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Merry Christmas from Orlando, Florida where it is sunny and 75 degrees.

1924 Coupe

1926 Roadster Pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

John,

The tree is growing through the car and is starting to envelop the frame.

Merry Christmas to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Now that is way cool!
Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

Oh Christmas T Oh Christmas T, how fragile are your frame rails?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Seabiscuit, my 1926 coupe and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnIps9IeB2E

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration