Willie Cordis where are you?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Willie Cordis where are you?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 07:34 am:

Has anyone information on Willie Cordis? I haven't notice any postings from him for a while now. Hope he's alright.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Don, I remember reading at one point, quite awhile ago that he was ill, possibly with Cancer but not certain. One of his sons posts here occasionally. I enjoyed his posts and insights. Really liked his aftermarket bodied coupe too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 07:55 am:

Oh man... That is sad. He was a great forum friend to me. He taught me thru email and a couple of phone calls how to properly rebuild the rearend on my '27 Fordor. I have been indebted to him ever since. God bless you Willie !! Thx Gary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 09:34 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/687661.html?1477359025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Thanks Ed, I had no idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

I live in the Houston area, but haven't heard much about Willie. I talk to Jeff, one of his sons about once a month and will ask him. Until then, maybe Jeff or Luke will see this and chime in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

I spoke with Willie a few months ago at the Texas T Party. He is beset with multiple maladies. As Terry identified above, Willie and Gay Nelle have 2 sons; both of which are very active with Model T s. Luke has even been a Director of the MTFCI and does participate here as a Forum Friend. I don't know that Jeff can read or write but he is also a great Model T guy. Prayers for the family...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

George, That comment about Jeff is 'cold'. If he's handicapped in any way, you better hope he doesn't read this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 09:24 am:

He's not handicapped, and he's a good sport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Yeah Terry. Jeff knows I'm just pulling his chain. Not only is he a "good sport", he is wildly successful in his chosen career and, like brother Luke, has inherited an all-consuming love for Model Ts from father Willie Cordes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration