May 1921

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: May 1921
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

I am trying to show pics of a publication from my collection that was printed the same month that our '21 Touring was built.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

I have a 2HP Witte engine like the one in the advert as well as a 12HP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Cool. Love vintage magazines and ads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Hey Tommy,here is my 12 Whitte

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Either of those big Witte's have that gas valve that likes to stick open once a awhile? So it goes nuts?
Took care of one of those once at a show and yep the valve stuck a bit and it took off.
Like the water hopper on that brute Randall!
Neat pics Tommy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 04:44 am:

That's a great idea, maybe I need to search out some publications to go in the folder of 'stuff' I carry with Albert.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 07:10 am:

Adrian, when is Alberts birthday? I have more of the Comfort magazines. Some are in pretty good shape, some not so good.
Duey, I've never had a run-away happen with either of ours. Both the 2HP and the 12HP use the Wico EK magneto and I only have one mag so I can't run both at the same time. The 12HP belonged to my Grandfather and the 2HP I bought for my late father several years prior to his passing (in 1999).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration