A big thanks to Mike Bender/Bill Howell and Herm Konkhe for knowledge shared

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A big thanks to Mike Bender/Bill Howell and Herm Konkhe for knowledge shared
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Since moving to WY, I haven't set up my library and due to that, there are periodically technical data that I need for engine and transmission work. The YouTube shorts produced by Mike and Bill are wonderful resources for those data and it's easy to pick up useful tips from the videos as well.

And to Herm Konkhe for his great photos that he has posted in the past and mostly for me, impressing on me the need to butt lifters. I'm refreshing an engine for myself that is a combination of good original parts and some recent or nearly new parts, all combined together with a totally blown up magneto and flywheel, as found. The lifters were in great shape, but obviously not flat as manufactured. Wanting the best for my new cam, I had them ground...what a difference!

My thanks to all of you for your part in furthering my knowledge and your support to the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 12:08 am:

And thanks to you also Scott, for the offer of help. The pictures of brackets you posted the other day answered some question before I even knew I had the question.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Yes Scott, all great sources of information, including yourself!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Agree, Best information from knowledgeable T folks I have found.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:33 am:

A big help in learning how to do my T projects. Thank you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

I have referenced Mr. Benderís engine videos countless times over the past several months as Iíve had to change out a cracked drum. They are incredibly helpful.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration