Merry Christmas Every One!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Merry Christmas Every One!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Merry C christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Merry Christmas Darel & LaVerna! I love the pictures of your "furry kids"! I had 2 of each, but unfortunately lost one of my kitties recently.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Our very best to you.
That is a great looking pickup too.
Rich and Joy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Merry Christmas,,,Darel & LaVerna.......
Blessings to you both in the coming year...
Carl & Jacque

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration