Sorta OT, part for future project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Sorta OT, part for future project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Cleaning out my garage today, I found this. I had forgotten all about it. I plan to build a copy of Henry Ford's first engine. I believe he used a dripper like this for fuel supply, so will I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt cwynar on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Sure is what he used. Hereís a photo of where Iím currently at on my fords first engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:15 am:

Yeah I used a real big one for a cylinder oiler on my '97 Olds replica. They are eye-catchers at the shows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Matt, I need a LOT MORE pics! I'm in the gathering parts, doodling on paper stage now. I have a lot of pipe tees, elbows, and nipples to sort through.
Gary, I would like to see more pics of the Olds replica too. I have thought a lot about something like that too. I would not build one and use a lawnmower engine and bicycle wheels/tires though.
Good work guys.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration