1913 Touring Top Bow Measurements needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1913 Touring Top Bow Measurements needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

I am ready to put the wood bows in the new top sockets I received yesterday for my 1913 Touring. The length of the steam bent bows are much longer than what is needed. Does anyone have the measurements of the total length of the sockets with the bows in them? I thought I had a diagram of this, however I can not put my hands on them. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

I can but not till later In the week.Email me your phone number and Iíll text them to you if text. meyre14t@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:11 am:

John

Here is an older post with info that may help.

Merry Christmas!

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/165644.html?1287234669

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Thank you Mark and Dan! Merry Christmas!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration