Too cool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Too cool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Pretty neat Donnie. What is the story on it?
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Christmas present from my daughter. A local lady makes images out of metal from any picture. I'm restoring 24 touring. It will hang in my shop. Merry Christmas to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

That IS cool ~!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Hey Donnie, I've got folks in Joshua and Burleson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 01:08 am:

That is a very cool laser cut image!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 01:54 am:

Don , can you post the information of the lady so others may be able to get something similar .
That is awesome .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:19 am:

I agree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Nice Donnie !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Gary
My mom and daughter live in Joshua. Daughter is volleyball coach at Burleson High.
Vincent
I will get info on person that makes these and post later today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

That is very nice. I wonder if she will do a Coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

The laser software will look at a picture and give us what it thinks it should be. Usually fantastic!

IF the software is tweakable, an image can even be done on wood and in 3-D!
A good friend of mine in our neighborwood used an image taken by a classmate this past July, tweaked the settings a number of times and gave me the results.
A picture and frame of me and a nice lady in my psychOdelic 18. It's really cool.
These lasers are amazing. The software may be even more amazing.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Donnelly on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Hey Donnie the Ft. Worth Cowtown T"s are going to put on a drivers ed for model T's next month, spouses, kids, etc. in joshua. I'll keep you posted if you want. January 13th, Saturday. If not too cold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Donnelly on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Hey Donnie the Ft. Worth Cowtown T"s are going to put on a drivers ed for model T's next month, spouses, kids, etc. in joshua. I'll keep you posted if you want. January 13th, Saturday. If not too cold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:16 am:

Sent you a pm
Please do keep me informed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Here’s the link for the car art.

http://etsy.me/2CeYQwM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration