Tire Size(s) For 1924 Touring?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tire Size(s) For 1924 Touring?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 01:09 am:

I am a brand new T owner.
Do I want 30 by 3 size tires on the front and 30 by 3.5 size tires on the rear wheels or 30 by 3.5 size tires all the way around on my 1924 Touring?
Can't read the sizes on my 40 year old tires.

Are the Universal T Drivers at $160 from Lang's a good value?

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all MTFCA members!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 02:31 am:

Just a heads up. This is the other half of a double posting. (No big deal, just gets confusing.)
The other posting already has answers on it, and should be used for continued discussion in order to avoid confusion.

Other thread posting:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/820983.html?1514185042

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration