Christmas fun with your T photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Christmas fun with your T photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Christmas was the 24th with the grand kids. Since there are no hills around,grandpa improvised the sledding. The 2 1/2 year old was all over me about a T ride. It was late and snowing but granpa made it happen. She was had a blast. She didnt want to get out even tho it was 19 degrees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:56 am:

My son taking his son for a T ride....note the little guy is paying rapt attention!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Watch him Jeff, he will be driving that thing when his legs grow a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Donít worry...he has already staked his claim to my T!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration