FJ - Show us what was under Your Christmas T ree ..... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Show us what was under Your Christmas T ree ..... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:42 am:

OK. ......

Whada Get ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:01 am:

Don't know yet I had to come in and work today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:50 am:

I found dust balls under my tree!

Time to get out the sweeper!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:54 am:

It really was a Model T Christmas here. Opened up the first present, and found a ECCT kit, with all the accessories.
The next was a Franklin Mint 1913 assembly line.
It's nice having a family that enjoys my interests.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Mrs. Claus (via Amazon) gave me two new additions for my Model T library :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 10:47 am:

No tree but garage.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/820985.html?1514215771

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

A book I wanted, a set of Stanley wrenches, some new suspenders, a couple of hats, a new razor and some shaving creme. I am blessed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Nothing for me. Still waiting for Hershey to end!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

The wife allowed me to buy these

Which led to my grousing about having to buy a reamer to make them fit, found these under the T ree

Guess my plan worked!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

A book I asked for, some club apparel, MTFCI receiver cover, belly sling accessory, 26/27 accessory tail/stoplight, and some 1:24 die cast cars.

xmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Must have been some mighty bare trees out there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Here is mine

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

My gift was way to big for the Tree. Santa bought me a magnificent Model T trailer. Its build was featured on this forum years ago. The original owner sold it on and Santa got it from him. I am now looking for and original trailer hitch to add to my 1916 Touring. Here is the link to the trailer build.http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/12878.html?1194585218
Merry Christmas to all and all the best for 2018.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aleesa Drennen-VF editor on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Some T-rrific surprises were left under my tree!

Santa Surprises

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

Got me at John Stokes "FORD IN New Zealand" book.
Even mentioned on page 221. Awesome book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

I gotta get me a BIGGER tree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

These are ratcheting box end wrenches. I have not used them yet but in theory, ratchet box ends should be really good.

The ratchet style circle end are great! If you do not already have ratchet 'circle' ends, gosh, they make mechanic work incredibly easier!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

This is what I found under the tree.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration