NEED PARTS SHIPPED ACROSS COUNTRY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: NEED PARTS SHIPPED ACROSS COUNTRY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred McDonald on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Would like to buy some fenders from a person in Arizona but he has no way to ship them. Anyone know of some service that will pick up and deliver parts across the country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Try u-ship, or try shipping through Fastenal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 01:55 am:

Fred,

Fastenal offers store to store shipping at a reasonable price but the fenders have to be crated in order to be insured.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 10:01 am:

I recently bought some top bows from Ed in California. Thanks Ed. He had to box them and take them to the drop-off and shipped them by Greyhound Bus. They told him it would take 4 days to North Carolina, which I don't think he or I believed to start with. It actually took 16 days to reach Charlotte, then I drove for an hour to pick them up. Which was not a problem. Ed went to a lot of extra trouble to get them shipped. Thanks again Ed. Greyhound will not pick them up, at the shipper location, but I believe they will deliver them to your door, for an extra charge.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration