My Christmas surprise

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: My Christmas surprise
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:48 am:

I went to my Brother Dave's house for Christmas eve dinner and he gave me a surprise present.
He is not now and has never been interested in Model T Ford's.
When opened the package contained a Brand new copy of Bruce McCalley's "Model T Ford The car that Changed the world".
I almost fell out of my chair. He thinks that he bought it when it was first published in 1994 and it had been in a box in his hangar ever since.
I already have a worn copy and one of the new paperback copies. This one will remain a pristine
treasure.
When I told him what they are selling for now I think that he seriously thought about taking it back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration