HAPPY BOXING DAY!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HAPPY BOXING DAY!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Happy Boxing Day :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

Thank you, Perry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

I dunno. I wished a guy "happy Boxing Day" and he took a swing at me !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Interesting holiday, I've never celebrated it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

Mark, as you may have noticed in the Wikipedia article, it is celebrated in the Netherlands as Second Christmas Day (Tweede Kerstdag). It's perfect for families because it solves the dilemma of "whose family are we spending Christmas with this year?" Easy. Eerste Kerstdag with one, then Tweede Kerstdag with the other. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

I think in Canada it has more to do with returning gifts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Thanks for remembering, Perry. I always thought we were missing out on a great Day (South of the border).
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:46 am:

We enjoyed Boxing Day one year in Long Island, Bahamas and it was great. All of our friends of British origin welcome us with "Happy Boxing Day" and then have a great time explaining it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration