I think I named my Model T today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I think I named my Model T today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

I'm thinking, I will call her 'Endless'

Endless possibilities, endless fun, endless enjoyment, endless projects, and oh yes, endless spending...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

I left one very important endless off this list, I will leave that for the members of this forum to figure out...

Go for it experts....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Endless rust!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Endless Road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Frustration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Keep naming, I will let you know when someone guesses it...

'Endless ?'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Smiles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

Endless Smiles?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Endless Adventures

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Dallas, How did I end up 11 min. behind you on that? I know I type slow but it was only 2 words to type.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Dean you didnt hit hyper speed button!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Dean, Take your computer out of Ruckstell....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Dean thats really funny because my wife and son make fun of me for my one finger approach to typing on my phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

You could go the classical root as is often done with our language. The Greek word for endless is Apeiron. Pronounced ... a pair on ... soft a with the emphasis on the first syllable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Dallas, I'm getting good enough to use one finger on both hands but not at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Joe, Iím working on the bas#@#@ twin. Please let me know of your progress, Iíll do the same.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Mark, Apparently? Thru the years of course. No.
Looks French.
Endless (Apieron) adventure. Oh shoot. FJ guessed that already.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Endless camaraderie ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

endless oil leaks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration