Thank you from Mr and Mrs Loco Larry. Tin Shed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thank you from Mr and Mrs Loco Larry. Tin Shed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Blair on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

We would both like or thank you for the compassion and caring that so many of you have shown to us during this very difficult time. Since his stroke on 12/3, many of you have called, sent cards or e-mailed me to check on him. This means so much to him. I read him the messages and his face lights up. We will be closing the shop, which is a very difficult thing for him to do, because he has loved the Model T for 51 years he feels as though hes walking away from his first love.
As far as his physical progress; it is very slow. He still has no use of his right arm and the right leg is making a little bit of progress, but unfortunately we wont be dancing anytime soon.
Again, thank you and to those who donated on the Gofundme an extra thank you, it has been a godsend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

I always enjoyed chatting with him. Rescued me a couple of times and also Derrick Pang when we came across an odd thing that needed replacing. And chatting up at Bakersfield.
I do wish him the best in his recovery.
George n LakeOzark (formerly L.A.).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Thanks for the update. Praying for Larry and your family and some continued improvement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 02:12 am:

Would it be possible, for those of us that owe a lot to Larry, to get an address where we can send our support and best wishes?
I, along with many others I'm sure, wouldn't be in this hobby without Larry's help. I had a traumatic brain injury about 18 years ago and it took me awhile to get back to normal, but I did (my wife says our ideas of "normal" may be different! She's not sure I was "normal" when I had the injury:-))
Larry is one of the great ones out there and we wish him the best and a continued recovery.

Bob and Marilyn Bishop
San Diego, CA 92101

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Here is Larry's current address

11701 Studebaker Rd. Norwalk 90650

His room# is 129.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration