Thanks for the Suggestion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thanks for the Suggestion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Stopped in at Lang's on the way out of Mass headed towards Rochester New York. Oh my goodness .... have never seen so many model T parts in my life! Picked up a few things I needed from there used / nos basement storage area and got a nice tour of the place. Thanks for the suggestion. Was like going to Hershey but with all the T stuff in one place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

And under cover...no need to get your feet muddy!

I concur - great place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Bocchi on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Been there several times Great people to do bizz with. They have answers to most questions and the ones they can't answer the forum can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

I'm a little jealous yet very happy for ya Mark! Glad it worked out for you to visit those folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Did you get to see the Lang family vehicles?
They have a couple very special cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

I've been to Don's new place. It's really great, and he lets me roam around and find all the stuff I want to buy! I don't even look at the new stuff! The old stuff is better than a swap meet!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration