The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T - Now Available as a Digital Download :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T - Now Available as a Digital Download :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

As an early New-Years gift for 2018, I've got a surprise for everyone!

Just like the DVD, the digital download of The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T containing all the most asked-for material is finally here...

In this programme, you’ll discover what you need to know about starting your Model T safely, plus basic maintenance and how to drive your Ford Model T.

Check it out here :-)
https://www.fordmodelt.net/model-t-download.htm

I wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.

- Mitch Taylor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

Please let me know what you think of your copy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 12:59 am:

The trailer clip looks good!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration