FJ - Does A Picture Really Tell A Thousand Words ? Where Am I ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Does A Picture Really Tell A Thousand Words ? Where Am I ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 07:25 am:

Anyone wanna guess ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Ford Heaven?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 07:43 am:

Close .....

Open to the Public ....

Off the Beaten Path .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Bocchi on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Don Garlits museum Ocala FL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 08:58 am:

No .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Skips in New Salem, PA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Skips a great individual and provides a spectacular service and a tremendous asset to our hobby. Skip's Restoration's in New Salem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Bingo

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:37 am:

So what's the plan put as many cars in your trailer as you can when no one is looking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 10:48 am:

I hadn't been in my garage in a few days, I was hoping it was my place after Santa came.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Mr. Skip Seaton is truly an asset to the Classic Car Community.

He got into Model Tís relatively late.

I enjoyed my visit & Skip bought me lunch to boot.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration