1923 fordex

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1923 fordex
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

As we go through Dads stuff I found a 1923 Fordex book and it is packed with good information but I have never heard anyone here talk about it that I can remember. Keep in mind I'm getting up there. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 12:41 am:

Colin, The Fordex sales manuals were published for Ford by a company called Sales Equipment Company, if my memory is correct. I don't know the year they first were published, But I have a 1925 hardback copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 05:29 am:

I have a 23 one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:08 am:

There are two versions: pocket, and desk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:31 am:

There are several on e-bay right now starting at $69 up to $180. Interesting book.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration