Salesman truck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Salesman truck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

Not a good shot, but one of those salesman boxes on the back.

How many different examples of products are there I wonder? This one is for yeast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Model T is gone but the (new) bridge and most of the buildings are still there.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

that looks like the one frymiller has for sale. it use to be mine. i have all the patterns to build more. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Murray on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

It doesn't look much different in West Minot today, except the roads are paved! My maternal grandmother's family operated lumber and flour mills at West Minot in the late 18th/early 19th century, having received land there as payment for military services in the Revolution. Gram was born, and is buried, in Center Minot, just a few miles from here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

Ken, Thanks for the then and now photo comparison. Always like to view them on these old photo threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

My first salesmen box I built last summer. Working on a second a little shorter and taller

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration