Remembering Friends

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Remembering Friends
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Remembering Good Friends and Good Times.

As we approach the new year I would like to take this time to remember all our Model T Friends who we lost this year. Not with sadness but with good memories in all the great times we shared in person and on the forum.

Happy New Year Model T Friends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 09:44 am:

The Michigan Model T community lost two that I know of in Jack Zimmer and Arnold Escher. Iím sure there are others too. They left the World a better place and will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 09:48 am:

Really liked your post Perry, we all at one time or another need to be reminded about those "good memories and great times shared with others".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:06 am:

Mark, I knew about Jack -- great guy -- but this is the first I heard about Arnie. When and how?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Last week and he was fighting cancer. The funeral was the 27th. We were fighting the flu at our house or I would have been there. I worked on a lot of cars for him. He wanted things done right the first time and was very picky which I will always appreciated. He and I had a good relationship and often shared our differences with each other but we always left any situation as friends. I will never forget him or Jack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Well said Perry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Thanks for bringing this up Perry. We also have forum members going through difficult health issues and other problems we can't know about. My thoughts and best wishes go out to all and hope this forum is a place to come to forget troubles as well as learn and enjoy the Model T.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

In remembering Model T friends we've lost this year, we would be remiss if we left out Jack Daron.
He was a great Model T'er and a friend to the entire Model T community. We miss you, Jack.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

we have lost many Model T and other friends this year ...each should be remembered and their lives celebrated ...as in the movie " it's a wonderful life"...if George had not saved his little brother from drowning ,then every man on that troop transport would have died ...each of our lives touch so many others lives ...make that experience good ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration