Third Installment, Photo's at the Ford Farm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Third Installment, Photo's at the Ford Farm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:17 am:

The T is what is left of a 24 Touring. I found it in a back field after I bought this farm. The engine survived.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Always enjoy your pics of the parts stash. Is the 2nd pic down a club coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:33 am:

No Gary, it's just a 2dr. Glad you enjoy the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Its a '50 Ford tudor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Sorry '51, didn't look at the grill the first time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Alot folks,both young and old,will look at these pics and think,"wow,5 cent a pound! we gota fortune" When in reality,what is there is a bunch of potential for restored cars with a little work and tlc.

Those pictures remind me of how 1 of my projects,a 1947 Pontiac, looked for many years. I would look at this car as a kid riding by it saying, "daddy I want that car". He would always tell me, "it is in a good place".Jump to May of 2008 we were riding to breakfast, "daddy,I want that car" just to be nostalgic. He replied same as always. This pic was taken a few days before it was hauled to the auction house where I had to wait ALL day long for it to be the last 1 auctioned off. 425 dollars
It sat in this 1 spot from 1969 until june of 2008. I drove it 3 days after I bought it,10 days after this picture was taken. :-)
To all the newbies out there in the car hobby, yes you can have the car you want, roll up your shirt sleeves and work at it!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Always liked the torpedo back GM's, and yours is a 2 door. I've spotted it in a few of your current build pics :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

The last picture posted above is a '49 or early '50. You can tell by the stainless steel window divider on the back end of the side windows. In late '50 & '51 those two windows were combined into one stationery window.

Our '49 Ford Woodie is pictured on our profile picture. We enjoy it, but our Model T's come first!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:14 am:

Keith, you are right, it is a 49. Your 49 looks great, I really like the color on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:19 am:

Keith, your are right, it is a 49. Your 49 looks great, I really like that color on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Thanks, Dan. The "Seamist Green" is the original color for the car. My Wife painted it and I think she did a really good job. Anyway, she's retired now and won't paint for me anymore. Bummer. :-(

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration