Wampsville, New York Car Show - great show with Model Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Wampsville, New York Car Show - great show with Model Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 07:48 pm:

I just wanted to announce this show in the hopes that folks in the area that are not aware of it might consider bringing their cars. Last year there were probably a dozen T's at this show along with a TON of other cars and a large flea market (similar to Hershey but on a smaller scale). I am hoping the turn out this year will be just as good, as I've learned a lot since then and would like to look at some cars to learn some more. :-)

http://www.mohicanmodela.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=570&Itemi d=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By georgehand on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 09:02 pm:

Jim Golden spent the day with me here in Central New York, the 3rd T fire truck he had a chance to see here today is located in Union Springs NY, a 1926 TT HOWE Fire Truck-it will be at the Wampsville show this year as it was last year.George Hand

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration