Locking steering wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Locking steering wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Protexter on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 09:58 pm:

A couple of weeks ago I got a 27 chassis from a hotroder that has a locking steering wheel that is labeled W P SENG LOCKING WHEEL CHICAGO USA. Inside the wood wheel is a metal ring for the horn. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 10:23 pm:

That is a very rare and desirable steering wheel. I have seen a few in my travels. They look great cleaned up and restored.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JACK ROSSI on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 07:07 pm:

Say Dan, take a look at my wheel under
Steering Wheel on 2009 forum...I'm looking for one like mine, too..
Jack

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration