Ray Elkins 4dr update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Ray Elkins 4dr update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Seager on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 10:09 am:

Hi Ray have you made any progress on the 4 dr? Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 08:04 pm:

Mike,

I think Ray has made some progress on the 4 doors. He put a new door on the kitchen a new door on the shop, a new door on the cabinet, and a new door on the front of the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward J. Baudoux on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 10:25 pm:

I have been wondering the same thing. I recently inhertited Dad's unrestored, running 27 Fordor. Dad bought it 5 years before I was born. I am looking forward to giving the car what it deserves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 08:33 am:

finally off the 60 hour/week schedule at work so hopefully i can soon give an update. Sorry I didn't see this thread when it first started. Just not been checking in regularly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 09:59 am:

A little extra work, so you can buy all those "presents", like T parts :-)?

Merry Christmas Ray,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:04 am:

Good to hear from you Ray, been wondering about you. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:42 pm:

Ray
I am almost finished restoring my 26 Fordor to original specifications.
If I can be of any assistance please contact me.
I have continued to receive good advice from forum members on this restoration and want to pass along my assistance
Garry Potter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:45 pm:

Edward
I just noticed that you are also doing a Fordor. My same offer applies to you as I stated in my posting to Ray
Garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 04:54 pm:

Merry Christmas Ray to you and your family. Glad to see your back on and I hope to see more photos of the Fordor

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration