Paying members of MTFCA stand up and be counted.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Paying members of MTFCA stand up and be counted.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:41 pm:

I just thought it would be nice to know who was a paying member of this club. I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:48 pm:

Me too !! since about 1980

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By T_in_dixie on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:50 pm:

I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David_Cockey on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:00 pm:

I am, and I understand MTFCA is devoted to Model T's, and not to any particular political philosophy. I also understand MTFCA welomes all with an interest in Model T's irregardless of politics, religon, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fultz on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:04 pm:

Here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:10 pm:

I joined MTFCA first and MTFCI a few years later. That was over ten years ago. Still a member of both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:13 pm:

Member since 1968. Way back in the good old days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:17 pm:

Proud member! Also secretary of the fledgling Great Northern Model T Club, our local MTFCA Chapter and former three-term president of our local MTFCI chapter.
T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:19 pm:

I have been an on again off again member since 1973, however this year I am a non paying former member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Browne on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:27 pm:

I'm not a member. I'm not sure what your asking???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:32 pm:

Yup, off and on for 25+ years. Missed a couple years in there because I was on the road working and gone all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:33 pm:

me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grant Baker on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:43 pm:

Yep

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john b joyce on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:44 pm:

I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:44 pm:

me too. I quit the MTFCI about a year back,to much monkey buisness for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry McConville on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:47 pm:

Here, here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddie Davis on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:48 pm:

Count me in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:05 pm:

yes

Vince M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:05 pm:

I am.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:06 pm:

I've been a dues paying member of the MTFCA since the 70's (1975??). For many years before that, I used to buy the magazine at the news stand. Too bad I didn't purchase a "Life Membership" back when they first offered it. What I've always liked about the MTFCA and Vintage Ford is that it is about doing things with the Model T and not about "Meetings" or "Judging". If I was worried about a rock chip or getting it dirty. . . . .at least for me, I couldn't you enjoy what owning a Model T is really all about. I intend no offense to the many members with their beautiful show pieces and I love to see the results of all the work and $$$ they put into their cars. I guess I just love Model Ts in all forms but I enjoy them most when they are on the road and "alive".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:08 pm:

I am a member. Why not just buy the directory and count the members listed ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:14 pm:

Member also! also the "other club" and the MAFCA, HCCA & DB club.
David
Broke from paying club dues! ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Shelton on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:17 pm:

28773 is what it says on my card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:17 pm:

I am a Life Member.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:21 pm:

Life member MTFCA AND MTFCI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Browne on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:24 pm:

Tman, I'm not a member. New, my or my not become one. Why do you ask????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:28 pm:

Yuppers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:30 pm:

Yep! since 1973. Ed Henline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G Goelz on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:31 pm:

I am since 2003
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:32 pm:

Interesting that up to this point, only one person has admitted that they use -- or at least read -- the forum without belonging to the organization that pays for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William David Conwill II on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:41 pm:

Make that two. When I own a car, or begin seriously undertaking a build, I'll probably join, however.

-Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Kociemba on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:46 pm:

Yep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 02:49 pm:

Here too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:03 pm:

Yes, since 1967.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Colegrove on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:03 pm:

MTFCA, MTFCI, and HCCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Peterson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:08 pm:

yes i am, but dont understand why it matters,and surely hope no one starts say if u dont pay dues your not welcome, to me one and all should be welcomed, weather dues paying or not,Mike Peterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:12 pm:

I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doyle Anderson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:14 pm:

I am as of a year and a half ago. Also a member of NW Vintage Speedsters This is a great forum with everyone sharing great information.
Thanks,
Doyle Anderson
Beaverton, Oregon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hiler on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:15 pm:

Since '01. The wealth of information and good people on this forum alone is priceless!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:16 pm:

I kind of assumed that the question was aimed at establishing legitimacy for expressing opinions on forum content, but I've been wrong before.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:23 pm:

Been a member of the MTFCA since 1966 (#2088) MTFCI , both Model A National clubs, AA Club, N.W. Vintage Speedsters also, BEST of all worlds are the T clubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Tobias on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:26 pm:

Count me in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:36 pm:

Yup,,,,,I'm in,,,,,even made the cover of Vintage Ford once... Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:38 pm:

Well, I am #2 Stan. I have intended to do the final thing but have not as yet, but dang it, I will right away! Thanks for the reminder.

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:44 pm:

Ok, thanks again Stan... for the reminder.. I just signed up, printed the page, and the payment will go out tomorrow AM. I have intended to do this for some time now!

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hester, Riverview, FL, 26 & 27 touring, 22 TT on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:55 pm:

Yep. Been a member about five years or so. Mailed in my renewal for 2010 yesterday. My name is in the directory. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 03:57 pm:

For those who are members, there was a ballot in the last Vintage Ford for choosing directors. I voted for Keith Robinson and some others but whoever you are voting for, VOTE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By karl v schlachter on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:13 pm:

Count me in also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:27 pm:

I am member MTFCA number 823 and joined the year the club was formed. I am number 963 of the MTFCI. On November 21 I will receive my 60 year pin from AACA - Minnesota region. There are only two of us in the MN Region that qualify. The other is Bob Johnson, Eric's father and my good friend. This past September 18 I have owned my 1910 Touring for 63 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Cook on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:28 pm:

I belong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:34 pm:

David Dare way down under, l'm a paid up member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:38 pm:

Yep, both clubs and both Model A clubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:43 pm:

Me too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:55 pm:

Life Member #232 & have been a member since '67 or '68, can't remember which.

Fordially, Keith Gumbinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:55 pm:

MTFCA, PAC, and AACA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 04:56 pm:

Life member #77 of MTFCI, member of MTFCA continuous since Bruce was editor, AACA since who knows when, HCCA, CDO Oldsmobile club too. Probably belong to a few more that I am not aware of ha ha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dana crosby on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 05:23 pm:

MTFCA, SCMTC, and OPTA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 05:32 pm:

Belonged to both T clubs since '85.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Pappas on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 05:38 pm:

Member!
And of Sacramento Valley Model T club too!!!
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew K. Deckman on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:01 pm:

About a month old member used this forum 4 times not being one. Liked the responses so much I had to join.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:01 pm:

MTFCA Life Member here. I joined the MTFCI after the Clear Lake tour but one year of that was enough for me. I'm also a Charter Member and past President of the Arkansas Tin Lizzies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:05 pm:

MTFCA, member since 2007.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers HB on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:07 pm:

Proud member of the MTFCA
Long Beach Model T Club and the Orange County Model T Ford Club
HCCA
Retired Navy Chief NERA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ed montgomery on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:19 pm:

On and off since '70's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:20 pm:

Since July 2001

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:20 pm:

Life member

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:25 pm:

WOW! this thread gets more responses then the Doctor Coupe threads!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:27 pm:

MTFCA, (Central FL chapter) MTFCI, (N FL Touring T's charter member), the HCCA, and both Henry Ford and HCCA Library.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:37 pm:

U huh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:37 pm:

I am.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:45 pm:

I am too, #16801. "The Vintage Ford" is the best magazine. Dave C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stauffacher on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

MTFCA Life Member #31; MTFCI member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Calvin Watts on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 07:03 pm:

I am since 1992. Been in the T hobby since 1978. Didn't know there was a club for years. Signed up at Hershey on my first trip there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 07:05 pm:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry DeLong on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 07:40 pm:

Guilty as charged......member of MTFCA&I since the early 1980's and a T owner since 1954.Bailed out of AACA earlier this year...too many plastic cars showing up to suit me- I'm too old and grumpy to change my attitude, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peter kable on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 07:43 pm:

MTFCA Life Member #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph L. Teaford on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:00 pm:

Soon after purchasing my "T"in '03 & finding the home page of MTFCA I joined.

I will be Four Score + 0, next March.

Will I become a Sophmore member then?

Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Kenneth Saffles on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:06 pm:

Me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:06 pm:

Me too, along with MTFCI, HCCA, AACA, EFR (early Ford Registry http://www.earlyfordregistry.com/ )and AARP :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J McCrary on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:06 pm:

Non member, but I purchase a lot of the books etc. Am I a BAD GUY now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:14 pm:

Member too - (and a member of the New Zealand MTF club as well)
Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:16 pm:

Member of the MTFCA, MTFCI, Noken T's, Lone Star T's, OPTA and several others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:17 pm:

The first time was late 64 or 65, as I recall. And then about five years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Moore on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:23 pm:

Me Too.....MTFCA,MTFCI,AACA,OCA,PCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Moore on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:24 pm:

Almost forgot .........MAFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Jamison on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:34 pm:

I admit I'm not a member, but this is my favorite old car forum. I'd definitely join if I had a Model T.

Phil
AACA, HCCA, Citroen Club, Microcar Club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:49 pm:

Phil, do you have a 2CV?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Jamison on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 08:59 pm:

No, I have a 1924 5HP. This was Citroen's first of many iconic cars. It was made from 1922 to 1926. The delightful 2CV was made for almost 30 years until the 1990s, a latter-day Model T. Andre Citroen was a great admirer of Henry Ford (even visited him a couple times), and based his manufacturing on the Ford model. His cars were quite different, however!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:16 pm:

Through the years, I had three 2CVs. One in France, one in Holland and one here. In Holland, they are called "lelijke eendjes" (ugly ducklings).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Standifer on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:23 pm:

Yes I am and really enjoy the web site and all of the information that is available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Trucks on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:50 pm:

My wife is a member and I bought a T to play with till I finish my truck but will own T's for a long time after its finished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:54 pm:

yup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:57 pm:

The question was asked because I was just about to send in my renewal and I was wondering how many people on this forum were members. That simple.

PS this is the best forum on the web I don't always agree with what is written but I still love to be here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:11 pm:

Yes
MTFCA, MTFCI, HCCA(Life), AACA(Life), EFV8CA, AMCA. I don't remember for sure when I joined the MTFCA but dad joined in 1966 to 68 (the first issue we got had a green '15-16 touring on the front cover). I started with the MTFCI in 1968 when my folks gave me a membership as a reward for making the honor roll in the 9th grade. I still have my '14 T from that time. Also belong to a lot of regional groups/chapters.
Verne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:12 pm:

I forgot the HCCA. Great club, the club magazine is among the best car magazines ever published.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

Me too. Looking forward to getting my two t's running for next year. AND starting work on my 1914 chain drive truck conversion. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:08 pm:

Royce mentioned the HCCA. I recently rejoined after an absence of several years. They have a special going on for all former members, $45 a year. It includes membership, access to their website with really interesting classifieds and an excellent magazine.

Isn't it interesting that many of the people on the recent "Henry & Politics" thread don't show up on this one. HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Also reminds me of one of my mother's sayings, which amounted to the same thing whether she said it in her native German or in English. "Cheap SOB, wouldn't put his hand in his pocket to see if there was anything in there, let alone pull it out and spend it."

Reminds me of Red Skelton's Hobo Character. Remember him????????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PJ on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:30 pm:

I am not a member, so I usually don't post. I plan to join the club and introduce myself when I actually start to work on the car. I enjoy reading the boards and have learned a lot about my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ontheroad on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:48 pm:

Not me, to much team effort in my opinion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:50 pm:

Life member #215, joined in 1974 at the age of 14. My Farther had only joined two years before that. Also have a life membership at MTFCI LM-91. My first time driving my touring was when I was 13. Been interested in these from the time I was 11. I think about getting my speedster done everyday. Now that the divorce is final my hope is to get back to it, but the house is taking a lot of time I would like to spend on my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:09 am:

yep, I am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:10 am:

Of course I am a member. Trying to decide if it is a benifit to also join the international club.

Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Protexter on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:22 am:

One of the founding members of our local chapter, served as president and on the corporate board since we started. Also a member of MTFCI, AACA, and Antique Motorcycle Club of America

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peter kable on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:22 am:

MTFCA life member #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SteveB on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:24 am:

I was a member as a teenager in the 1970's before I got a T.
Now a member again, this time with a T.

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:28 am:

Hey, what happened to my profile?

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:33 am:

Test

Looks like I'm back in!

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:54 am:

Count me enthusiastically in. Also MTFCI and AACA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:20 am:

My son and I are members. Also HCCA, VCCC [Vintage Car Club of Canada], and AACA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:27 am:

I'm a paid-up member of both.

By the way Stan, that would be Clem Kadidlehopper (but I probably mis-spelled it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:29 am:

Or wait a minute, maybe it was Freddie the Freeloader!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Schultz-Rathbun, Bru8sh Prairie, Wasington on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:44 am:

I'm a member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:12 am:

I am also a member and have been since about 2000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:16 am:

Yep, Harold, that would be Freddy the Freeloader!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david Skinner on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 05:10 am:

Out here in good old rainy England, both David Skinner and his son Richard Skinner are members, and proud to be so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Rayment on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:48 am:

As above. Have joined the UK Model T Register, which is affiliated. Does that count? Anyway, I have found this forum invaluable in pursuing this new venture. Many thanks for that.
Best wishes from England!
Trevor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:53 am:

I've been a member of both MTFCA AND MTFCI since college in 1982 and that was about 10 years before I got my first T.
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:53 am:

mtfca, mtfci, Suncoast "T" Club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Harris on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:15 am:

Count us. . .

-Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:29 am:

I'm a member and so is my grand-daughter. She is not quite old enough to participate on the forum yet, she is 8. Their family will have one of our Ts as soon as they have a place to store it. I am past president of our local club, Wisconsin Capital Model T Ford Club and present MTFCA director running for re-election. Make certain you vote for the 3 of your choice. They will be shaping our club for the years to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dizer on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:32 am:

One of the crowd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:35 am:

Yup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:42 am:

Member MTFCA, MTFCI, MAFCA, MARC and associated local chapters since MCMLXXXV!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 08:49 am:

No, not a member, I probably will join once the economy improves and I have disposable income again. I never was much for joining clubs and such, I never had the time for it, and didn't own a Model T until last year, but I am told there is a nice magazine.
I don't get to spend as much time as I would like here on the T forum as I am involved in other areas of collecting, but I find this forum to be a friendly, and helpfull place. I ignore the politics, as an admin of another forum that has a no political posts rule I zap such posts right at the start, all the bickering gives me agida. How much is the membership costs anyway? Someone told me $137? Or are there different levels of membership some more expensive than others?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady Puryear on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 08:52 am:

Long time Member of both, the Magazines are both well worth the cost of Membership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Fenton on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:00 am:

I am one. New this year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:05 am:

I'm a member of MTFCI but I spend all my time here. Probably ought to pay my way, huh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bud scudder on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:55 am:

I am a member, also the MTFCI as well as AACA. Also the following chapters. chapters, NoKen T's, Tennessee T's, Hoosier Model T Ford Club, Indy 500 Chapter, Muddy T chapter AACA and Mountain State T's of West Virginia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:15 am:

I'm so new that I shine like a penny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:37 am:

Long time member/supporter of both Model T clubs and MAFCA. Guess I didn`t realize any political implications involved UNTIL I started the "Henry Ford Disproved" thread--kind of feel like it was hijacked by "hardcore" political types--interesting though....... Paul (hey Dick--I still have my 2CV which I bought in Holland in 1980)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:12 am:

In all that thread, Paul, there was hardly any mention of Norwegians, who were at fault for the award, after all. I expected the stupid Oly and Sven jokes to flood out of Minnesota. Then there are the Irish jokes, using O'Leary, O'Reilly, and O'Bama.

Ducking now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:45 am:

Ralph, next time we meet in person, ask me to tell the greatest Ole and Lena joke of all time. It involves Ole, Lena, Sven, Lars, some milk cows and a good looking girl. Better than the traveling salesman jokes of old. It's old, too. Herman started telling it in the twenties & it's a classic. Frieda even likes it.

But this post is really for James. It costs less than $40 to belong to the club. It only costs more if you buy a jacket, some stickers, a couple pins and all the rest of the stuff they sell. I want one of those big stickers for my trailer, too. Then, of course, there is storage for all the magazines--because you can never throw one away-- a newer computer to keep up with the forum & classifieds, etc.

I am always amazed at the number of people who use the forum daily who don't pony up the TEN CENTS a day it costs to belong to the MTFCA. Their choice. My choice is to support what I believe in and take care of what takes care of me. Other's opinions apparently vary. It is also true that part of my income is from doing Model T work and I feel it is very worthwhile to have the classifieds available for my use. I understand the deal about expendable income, tho, and invite you to be a part of the hobby and the forum until such time as you feel you can spare the money to join. Every one is welcome here as long as they are here for the right reasons.

As you can tell from reading the posts over a period of time, some people are very well off and some people are pretty close to shaking the piggy bank much of the time. It has nothing to do with how much they enjoy this hobby and what knowledge they have and are willing to contribute to this hobby. It is much the same as the fiddlers organization I am president of. My mantra for the members--especially the kids--is, "Somebody will always be able to play better than I can but no one can enjoy it more."

Generally speaking, the people who spend the most time yapping about how rich they are really don't have any money. Those who are well off usually never say anything about it. All that said, this is not, in broad terms, a big dollar hobby and people tend to be sorted on their interest, knowledge and willingness to help as opposed to what their checkbook looks like. I personally know a couple of the people who post here and who attend tours who are very wealthy, but their conversation here and in person is about Model T's, not their personal wealth.

Not to speak for others, but MY opinion is that this thread is not to discourage participation from people who have not yet joined the club. If this forum piques your interest enough to participate we would hope you would become a member. I do think that if you participate over a period of time and can afford it, you should join the club. The benefits far outweigh the cost. I am happy to have my name on the list of members and I think most members feel that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:06 pm:

I bought my '27 roadster in '74, joined the MTFCA in '75
Joined the HCCA in the '90's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:30 pm:

Well said, Stan. BTW, I'd like to hear that joke too... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:38 pm:

Thank you Stan, $40 is a more reasonable figure than I was told by another T owner. Looks like I can join sooner than I thought. A larger computer will not be a problem, the salesman got me to buy a larger one than I needed, another one of the reasons I am a little short at the moment. That, and if I had found this forum before buying the car I might gotten it a little cheaper by pointing out the small missing things, and repairs needing to be done. I probably also wouldn't have bought the wrong jack, and overpaid for it. Oh well, live, and learn, and this forum is teaching me a great deal about the T :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hitchcock on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:52 pm:

Count me in since last year when I bought my T!!!
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schultz on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:40 pm:

I'm probably the new guy on the block...but I am a member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:49 pm:

Ja sure, you betcha RDR!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:05 pm:

Jeff, you heard about the woman from Minnesota who married a Palestinian, didn't you? They had a son they named Yasser Youbetcha....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Correll on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:28 pm:

Oh yeah. Members ever since my Dad gave me our T. We're with the San Diego Chapter. We will be watching the 22 Annual Speedster Endurance Run this weekend--- out in the Anza Borrego Desert near Borrego Springs. Hot T's anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:40 pm:

Just one of the old guard, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:41 pm:

Dick:

What do you call a Norwegian who marries a Swede?

A social climber....

Erik Johnson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Merkle on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:46 pm:

Have been a member for years. Had a 26 TT since the late 50's but recently sold it to the grandson of the farmer from whom I purchased it. It's now back home in the same barn.

Have a 27 touring bought about 10 years ago and have been a member since then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 03:16 pm:

I am a paying member but I must ask what is the purpose of asking who's paying their membership dues?! The sole purpose of this forun is exchanging information and getting to know Model T folks. I am sure glad this an open forum and not closed to a select group of self appointed Model T experts. Thanks MFTCA for having an open forum!! This creates interest for the hobby and above all greatly supports the vendors and services people who are a big part in keeping the Model T Ford alive!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 03:39 pm:

Stan - I, too, would like to hear the one about Ole, Lena, Sven and Lars.....

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 03:41 pm:

Erik, I resemble that joke!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon W. Griesenbeck on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 04:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Crenshaw on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 04:51 pm:

There has been a model T owned by every generation of my family here in Richmond, Va. since 1909. I am proud to be a member of such a fine group of like-minded
individuals. The 1909 still lives.
Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Rademacher on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 04:59 pm:

Count me in to. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Standifer on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 05:53 pm:

Calvin Watts, please send me an email address or number on a pm. Been trying to find a way to contact you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck, Shreveport, LA. on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:19 pm:

I'm no longer a member but was for three years. I've also donated money to the museum. I no longer own my speedster but I miss it sometimes.

Please accept my apology for not feeling like I need to be a member of the MTFCA to try to help folks that post here.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 08:05 pm:

I want to hear the Oly & Lena joke too, Stan!
BTW, y'all know the first sign that your computer is completely outdated??

The Sales clerk hands you your receipt for purchasing it!
T'
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 08:31 pm:

Member of both clubs after getting my first T in 2000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:23 pm:

So Ole's in the hospital for some surgery, and he's sittin' in bed readin' the paper. The nurse goes by his room and she says, "Hey Ole, ya need to use the urinal?" And Ole says, "Nah, I haven't finished readin' the Tribune yet."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:31 pm:

A guy finds his friend Ole on the street in downtown St. Louis, stark naked. He asks what's going on. Ole says, "Well, I was at one o' dem fancy parties in Ladue an' the hostess says, 'Okay, everyone, let's take off our clothes.' Once we did dat, she said, 'Okay, let's go to town!' I guess I'm da first vun here."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:42 pm:

Thanks Guys,Those were funny!! Bud,Non Member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DanS on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:45 pm:

A few days pass. Now Ole only has a few hours left to live. Lying in bed, he smells something. Cake. Chocolate cake, his favorite! He crawls out of bed and drags himself to the kitchen.
When Lena walks in, there is Ole, sitting at the kitchen table, eating cake. She hollers at him, “Ole! What are you doing in here? You’re sick! You should be in bed! You shouldn’t be out here eating cake! That’s for the funeral!”
A member of both clubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:59 pm:

Stan, I could not have said it any better myself. Seth, please stay around. Steve, where's the Sears catalog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:23 pm:

Both clubs, although I find this Forum much more informative.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian c lawrence on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:23 pm:

This was my first year, I'm in!

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis M. Haworth on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:27 pm:

HCCA since 1966
MTFCA 2007

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:33 pm:

Dick, Keith, David -- Come to Chickasha in March and we'll get a few beers in Stan and you'll hear all the stories you can handle! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:37 pm:

Mike, problem is that I probably won't be at Chickasha.

Next year's Show-Me Tour is headquartered in Rogers AR, and also goes to Fayetteville. You going?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:43 pm:

That's the first I've heard about it, but I'll probably be there since it's so close. You should reconsider going to Chickasha; Stan's stories alone are worth the trip. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 11:58 pm:

Seems like you spin a pretty good yarn also!(G)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 12:24 am:

MTFCA since 1976, then AACA, HCCA, and MTFCI. Should have taken out life membership back then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Protexter on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 12:33 am:

Sven got a new job in another town and was going to to move away so Ole and Lena threw him a huge going away party. Everyone had been drinking quite a bit and Ole had not seen Lena for a while so he decided to go look for her. He opened the door to the bedroom and and there was Sven and Lena going at it like nobodies business. Ole quietly closed the door and staggered out to the living room laughing and exclaimed, that Sven, he's so drunk he thinks he's me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 12:47 am:

WOW! Talk about thread drift!!!! =) =) =)
Uncle Jack, Mike knows some good stories but being from Arkansas he talks so slow that by the time he gets to the punch line I've forgotten how the story started. He reminds me of a guy I used to have working (?) for me. I called him "Stake." 'Cause I had to plant a stake to see if he'd moved. Mike's stories are so long and he talks so slow you can go to the restroom, stop at the bar and get a cold one, chat up a southern belle and go back to the table, the salesman hasn't even broke down at the farmer's gate yet, let alone met the red-headed daughter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICK NELSON on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 05:17 pm:

Member of both and a few others.I dont goe on here much i was spending all my time working on my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven rushton on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 05:24 pm:

Member since 97

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICK NELSON on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 05:25 pm:

Member of both and a few others.I dont goe on here much i was spending all my time working on my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICK NELSON on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 05:28 pm:

sorry I am only a member one time, but posted it twice.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 06:00 pm:

I'm a life member of MTFCA
also a member of MTFCI
as well as HCCA
and SPAAMFAA

as well as local chapters
Rose City Model T Club
Horseless Carriage Club Portland Regional Group
Northwest Vintage Speedsters
and Pacific Northwest Chapter SPAAMFAA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iversen on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 07:46 pm:

Having taken advantage of the classifieds opportunity so often, maybe I should also leap into the breech and assure the crowd that I've been a dues payer since '04. I suspect most would think 6 issues of VF is worth the price of admission. My first issue featured John Regan's '12 delivery car and I was hooked. Heh, wait a minute--that was in '03! Who downrated my member notice! Silence fool...maybe they forgot to bill you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 08:23 pm:

Memership? Not me.... But only because Billy McGuire, president of the MTFCI, mandated it, in violation of the law, to give me access to the International Forum...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Shedrow-Indiana on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 08:30 pm:

Member of both clubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 03:55 pm:

thanks for posting this thread.I remember getting a bill in the mail recently I think related to the MTFCA and I dont know if I payed it yet or not.
I reckon I need to fiqure out where that bill is or try and call somebody and see if I sent it.Been out of town this whole week and cant remember a ---- thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Denis Chicoine, MD on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 05:07 pm:

member for the past 4 or 5 years. I lost track. I get most of my T help from this organization. Thank you all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 05:17 pm:

Both big clubs and Mad River T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur J. Solie on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 06:18 pm:

Member for about 9 years, Had my any day driver '26 touring since 1946. Fronty, Installed presssurixed oiling in '50 when a badly flattened crank was replaced. Crank (Sure Mike) broke about 4 years ago, but still round. Replaced with a rebuilt stock crank, drilled it and works fine after about 5000 miles, mostly local.
Stan and Steve, Ole said they fired the pickle slicer too. Art in Pahrump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 08:31 am:

I am, love it. Keith B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 01:13 pm:

Member of

MTFCI
MTFCA
MAPS
HCCA
EFR
CDO Club
WOKR
VMCCA
&
AAA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Gelfer on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 03:14 pm:

I am a proud member of MTFCA, MTFCI, LSMFT, and the Human Race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 04:52 pm:

John... LSMFT... brings back memories of black and white TV: Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 05:55 pm:

But Republicans said it meant Lord Save Me From Truman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 08:32 pm:

Proud, paying dues member, of MTFCA, Early V8 Club & AACA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 09:58 pm:

Model T Club of America for 11 years and joined HCCA in 1958 served on that National Board for six years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 10:09 pm:

I sent a email and did find out I aint sent in my money.But this week it will go out.Along with alot more on this shop project.:>0
MTFCA number: 28146

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Wood on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 10:19 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Bergmann on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 10:29 pm:

#11267 Proud member since 81 and hope to still be a member when I'm 81. The forum is is the icing on the cake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 10:00 pm:

Ralph Ricks
I have been away for a while and am just catching up with Forum posts. I noticed you did not tell us you are an MTFCA member.
Are you a MTFCA member?
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 08:54 am:

Why do you ask, Ron?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 09:09 am:

His profile says Senior Member, like us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck, Shreveport, LA. on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 09:43 am:

Steve,

That isn't what that means, I don't think. All that means, I believe, is that he has been registered here a long time and/or has posted under his registered name many times.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Rice on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:00 am:

Just joined, finally got grandpa's '20 up and running. Regular member here and to international, hope to get life memberships after scraping enough dough next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Harold on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:43 am:

I joined in '68. Seems like only yesterday. Joined my first old car club in '59, the AACA. Bought my first car in '53, a '26 Ford Coupe.

First car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 03:29 pm:

I'm not yet. Help me - when will a pay of the membership fee count for 2010? January 1st?
I knew of the existing of the club, but not until I found this good forum was I aware of what benefit an abroad mmber ould get - apart from the Vintage Ford magazine.
Another thing is that we are considering applying for the Danish Ford T club to be a new chapter.
Until then I contribute with my assistance and opinions in this form - hopefully to someones benefit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hotrod_tt_truck_luke on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 03:42 pm:

why does it matter??? i was looking here to find some relief from being a combat veteran ,but ills i have seen is people talking rubbish about obarma,whos paying to be a member and people complainig, about non t stuff,guess this sites just like every other!! ive only been looking at this site for 5 days and i see a whole bunch of rubbish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 04:52 pm:

Not me.. The closest chapter is 1000 miles away. Of course from Mississauga, Ontario everything seems 1000 miles away especially warm weather

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 04:58 pm:

Guess it depends on wheather you can live with riding on others nickle. Most worth while things cost and someone has to pay. Posters arn't required to be members,but if we all weren't, where would funds for forum come from??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck, Shreveport, LA. on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 06:28 pm:

Thanks Jack. I get your message: "Go away unless you pay".

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hotrod_tt_truck_luke on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 06:38 pm:

JACK riding on others peoples nickle??? people like your are riding on my last nerve!!!! did you think some people have givin alot already,weather it be money,ideas,friendship,and help!!!! it dont cost to have a forum,but the like minded people who will put something togeather to share the same interest,dont get a flat ire because i wont help you!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hotrod_tt_truck_luke on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 06:39 pm:

oh jack thats tire!!!by the way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 08:08 pm:

There are lots of good things in life that are free – sunsets, blue skies, the air we breathe. And if you are looking for man-made things – the Ahooga.com website, the HCCA web site, the AACA web site, etc. And this forum is also set up specifically to be free to users. There are no charges or requirements to register. And a while back when there was a requirement to register there was not any cost associated with registering. Just like the free rides in our Model T’s that I and so many others have given -- this forum can be a great way to introduce others to our hobby. Ok – it isn’t as fun to type as it is to drive – but it can still be helpful to someone. If someone is thinking about getting a T. Or if they inherited one recently -- the forum can be a help in deciding if they want to keep their newly inherited T. Those folks will often come here and look to see what they can discover. Sometimes they hit the threads where the discussion is hot and heavy on politics and other times, or on other threads, they will read how helpful the forum is to the various users. And the search feature can often provide them an answer to the same question or similar question that they may have.

There also is nothing wrong in charging for services etc. The company near Yellowstone park ( see: http://www.driveamodelt.com/ ) that rents Model Ts for folks to tour Yellowstone would not be in business very long if they did not charge enough to cover the overhead of their operation. Our Model T Vendors have to pay the light bills, rent on the buildings, employees, insurance, etc. And to receive the “Vintage Ford” magazine an individual needs to join the MTFCA (or someone needs to give them a gift subscription (my wife’s name is on several of the magazines I enjoy and she has given me a subscription ). Several forums and clubs do have a “members only” area that provides additional information and services for the paying members. For example the Early Ford Registry at: http://www.earlyfordregistry.com/ has open access to the photos, it is free to use their forum but you have to register, and the members area has many documents that have been scanned and are available for use by members. In some cases requiring membership to access certain areas may also provides a measure of additional security for the members depending on what is posted there and how it is protected.

I believe over the next twenty years our MTFCA along with other organizations will have to review their web sites and forums (we are really blessed to have Bruce McCalley), and figure out how helpful they are and what can be changed to make them more helpful. They will also have to look at the cost of the web site compared to the benefits of the web site and determine how they will fund their efforts. Not a “right or wrong” but more of a “what works well for this group.” And in our case we are already trying to review how we will continue to provide the online and CD versions of Bruce’s Model T Encyclopedia into the next century (most of us won’t still be here but hopefully we will provide a way to continue to update and pass the information along [see: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/111749.html?1256608200 ]. We are really blessed to have Bruce and I am thankful for those who have already volunteered to help come up with a proposal for how to continue updating Bruce’s Encyclopedia.

So to those who want to visit our MTFCA web site – thank you for visiting. And those who post questions and responses thank you for those. And to those who wonder if joining the MTFCA is worthwhile or not, I would suggest evaluate it and determine how it fits in. It is a great organization that supports our hobby and also helps provide this web site in support of our hobby. If it is a worthwhile use of your money – by all means please support us (funny – I don’t receive any money from the MTFCA – but I do get a lot of benefits from their support to our hobby). And if it isn’t at the moment – that’s ok also. I don’t support numerous good clubs and web sites (the E.M.F Automobile site is fantastic (see: http://emfauto.org/ ) but I don’t have and do not plan to obtain an E.M.F – so I don’t support them.

Of course there is still a cost associated with the web site. And I would encourage all of you to let Bruce as well as the MTFCA board members know how much you enjoy the web site. And I want to thank all of you who have contributed to making it such a fun place (most of the times) to come and learn about our cars.

(Maybe I should try to become a politician – I spent how long and never did answer the original question. But hopefully in some small way I have positively contributed to the discussion.)

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker 19l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 08:19 pm:

Let me try to put things into perspective.
This Forum is sponsored by the Model T Ford Club of America as a venue for technical interchange of Model T issues. The cost to operate it is paid for out of Club funds. If you think it is free you are completely misguided. Many people with thousands of cumulative years of unique Model T experience come here and help others with less experience with their Model T problems. They do so asking no other recompense than the satisfaction that another Model T owner with a problem has been helped.
I believe all of us should support the Model T hobby and this Forum by becoming a MTFCA member, if you cannot I understand, but what if none of us were MTFCA members? I can assure you will always get more out of it than the membership costs.
I know for a fact that there people in the MTFCA leadership who believe this Forum, at its worst, is more trouble than it is worth. Let’s not give them more ammunition.
I suggest everyone support this Forum by joining the MTFCA and resist the urge to introduce any form of politics, gay rights, the cost of tacos or any other non Model T subject into this area.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RickBurch on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 08:39 pm:

I am a member of MTFCA, MTFCI, AACA, The Tarheel T's, North Carolina Region AACA, and the Triangle chapter of AACA. The whole reason is to be able to freely ask other members nationally, regionally and locally about any issue or question about I may have regarding my Model T. The $150 or so that I spend yearly on memberships is a DEAL for the knowledge base that I have at my fingertips!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 09:23 pm:

Luke,Sorry to step on your nerves,but I was taught that a man pays his way through life,or pays for it. I've been in the hobby for longer than you have breathed life,and a paying member of this club since before I started posting on this forum. It has been worth every cent. After 45 years in the hobby,I learn new things here almost everyday just like everyone else. No one needs go away,it's like Ron said,consider contributing a little toward it's future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:01 pm:

Ron,I was a Member of this club untill the forum was pulled! If i join will the forum be removed again?? I guess i proably should pay my way here as the other club has about made that forum usless,at least to a Member who has given plenty who can't even post there!!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck, Shreveport, LA. on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:16 pm:

Bud,

Just make a contribution to the museum in Centerville. The club won't be burdened with the cost of printing and sending you the Vintage Ford magazine and you can chat to your heart's content here on the forum without feeling guilty of not paying to be a member to do so.

That's what I did and should be good for four more years without the club being burdened by having to send me the magazine.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 11:24 pm:

Seth,I used to really enjoy the Vintage Ford and have a collection of both the VF and The Model T Times! To tell the truth,my collection at least part of it came after i bought our 14 the owner gave me a chanch at it.The forum at the other club is so poor i think the only reason i pay dues there is i would hate to stop my collection of the MTT short? Neither the collection or the old cars actually have a dollar value as i hope to give everything to the Grandkids.Yes,It would be nice to pay my way and get the VF but i can be too heard headed! Thanks for the post Seth! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hotrod_tt_truck_luke on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 12:37 am:

hey jack, i have given alot,my liofe and 8 others who died,i have been looking at this stie for only 5 days and most response to my qusetion,was dont type in bold!! its rude like!! i am new to the t thing, you wenrt the only one taught to pay your way through life!!! im well smart enought to look at some thing like this and after 5 days of rubbish and people talking smack ,ill be the judge weather its worth my hard earnd war pension,oh i could use that as paying my way with my life ,but im not rude enough to make a comment like that !! just because you been involved around this site does not make you smarter,better,nicer,45 years,i done so much in my 30 years and retired it would take you to life time to do what i done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 12:45 pm:

I really wasn't going to respond to this thread, but after reading some of the posts, I have to put my 2 cents worth. I have to wonder what the response would have been if the question was "how many of you freeloaders are riding on my nickel?". Well, I'll admit to not being a paying member. I don't belong to any club or organization and don't care to. I'm kind of a hermit and like it that way. There is nothing the club has to offer that I am interested in, other than browsing this forum. As a matter of fact, I browse and contribute to probably a dozen forums of all types. Some will take donations, some never mention it. I have contributed to this forum and have given T parts free to guys who were looking for things. I don't feel I'm ripping anyone off by not being a member. If the consensus is contrary to that, why not make being a member mandatory in order to use the forum? That would also eliminate the spammers. At age 68, I'm too old to get my feelings hurt, so let me have it with both barrels.

Proud to sign my real name
Chuck Hoffman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael schlag on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 01:02 pm:

I am a life member, I just joined about 3 years ago. I am 49, I still think it is a great deal! Michael Schlag Salem, Or

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Woolf on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 06:08 pm:

I have been a dues paying member for a bunch of years. I originally joined to get technical and other information from the magazine that was edited by Bruce McCalley at the time. Due to the lack of T clubs in my area of the country I have never been real active in strictly T events but have been a very active hobbyist in other clubs. When the Model T forums started they turned out to be a much more valuable resource than even the Vintage Ford And they continue to be a valuable resource. Being able to communicate and share ideas with other enthusiasts all over the world has been very rewarding.

I too think the price of admission is cheap. I would challenge newcomers to check it out for a while and prove to yourself that this is a valuable resource. If you think so give some serious consideration to joining the club and helping to support this forum for yourself and future newcomers who are looking for a community to help them.

Chuck if you are really such a hermit then why do you feel a need for this community? I would contend that it is more valuable to you than you have realized. Besides participating in a community of like minded enthusiasts is a good thing. It be would be very good if you gave some serious consideration to joining the club and supporting this community as Ron Patterson suggests. If we don't support it there are people who would like for it to go away.

Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 07:11 pm:

Local private club I belong to: First time, a guest. Second time, a friend. Third time, a member or you won't be here a fourth time. That policy has worked for 145 years, since gold rush days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 07:12 pm:

I think those in the MTFCA who would prefer to see the forum go away are cutting off their noses to spite their faces.
This forum is present on many google searches for Model T's - i would suggest that this forum is the first port of call to many newbies looking for info on the T they have just bought, or just saw, or are thinking of buying.
This is the place to cultivate new members - not analyse their memberships or their intentions. This forum should remain free and open to anyone - new people will soon realise that membership has other benefits like the magazine, and meetings, etc, etc.
Personally, i think this thread should be deleted forthwith as it certainly appears to be elitist and will only deteriorate into name-calling.
Glenn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 06:44 am:

I just found out yesterday that the membership of MTFCA follows a running schedule so you pay one year after you joined - i,e, apart from what is most common around here where all membership fees are due for all members at the same date, with MTFCA it is a rolling scheme.
So I have just entered my details in the join form and ordered a checque to be sent to the club. :-)
May I suggest that the "detail" about the rolling scheme for membership fee are somehow explained on the join form or at another suitable place?
And given that we now have 2009 - is there realy no better ways to pay than a cheque? How about Paypal if you can't setup a credit card site for this?
Just a suggestion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 04:04 pm:

Today when I returned from work a thrilling envelope was found in my mailbox - from the club with a welcome letter from Barbara and the latest issue of Vintage Ford.
Today is the first day of my new status as member of this fine club for the marvelous model T. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 04:16 pm:

Congratulations, Michael! Welcome aboard...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 05:30 pm:

Isn't it a great feeling?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 06:58 pm:

I'm a new member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 07:01 pm:

Congratulations to you too, Susan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 08:02 pm:

I'm not a member, but not because I don't appreciate the forum or the club - simply for economic reasons. Right now, every spare dollar goes to get my car running again. As soon as it's running and can go on tours, my plan is to join a local club. I don't believe there are any local MTFCA clubs in the Tacoma/Seattle area, are there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 12:46 am:

Jim,

The Puget Sound Chapter has active members from Milton to Bellingham and you would be welcome to join us. We have members of various ages, incomes and abilities. Our common thread is an interest in the Model T in its various forms.

My email is wberdan@comcast.net and our chapter web site is at: http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=pugetsoundmtfca

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 01:06 am:

After just receiving my membership information in the mail I'm very happy to say that I am now an official card carrying member.
Thanks for all the information, advise and kind words I've received thus far.

Now I have to figure out where to stick my nice looking MTFCA sticker.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 02:08 am:

I have been a member for over 20 years. If my # means any thing I have 14079. The magazine is invaluable. I can hardly wait from bi monthly to bimonthly for it to arrive and I normaly read it front to back at/or in one setting and then go back and re read it again.

bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 11:09 am:

I'm in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George House on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 04:32 pm:

Been a MTFCA life member for 20 or so years. Started posting on this Forum back in '98 when I was in the Army in Sarajevo. Been paying annual dues with MTFCI off an on for several years. Might get a life membership there now that their Tech editor is retiring. What I enjoy most about this forum is meeting -at tours and swapmeets- some of the finest personalities I've known. One of them even had the temerity to pen, from the recesses of his vivid imagination, " I trank, trank and trank, but de sumbit didn't tart!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 10:26 pm:

Hey, George -- That sounds a lot like Uncle Stan.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred McDonald on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 11:29 pm:

Had our Model T's for three years and been a member ever since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe stearns on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 12:08 am:

Yes I am a member--and totally enjoy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 11:03 am:

I be a member. Joined just before I brought my14 home 3 years ago

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schultz on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 04:03 pm:

Better late than never....Im one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M. C. Hawker on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 04:35 pm:

Well guys, I'm afraid I am not a member of MTFCA.

I joined the International group as suggested by the local DC area club.

Last year I came across a beautiful (at least in my eyes) 1927 unrestored C-cab TT. It looked real good setting there in the garage! Just had to have it!

The local Northern Va. club I was referred to is very active. Still have the burn scar on my right arm from the TAKE APART CAR demo in Fredericksburg, VA. this summer. Something I'll always cherish.

This next week, after changing the oil and tires and coating the fuel tank, I expect the old girl will start right up! When I put a battery in it the headlights came on and 3 of the 4 coils took right off with strong spark. Number 3 needed tweaking to stop the squeal. Horn sounded real good. This truck last ran in 1973 and has been garaged ever since.

Unless I am sadly mistaken I think I came across a real creampuff.

Now, when I get things settled I will join up. Just haven't got around to it yet!

Tony Hawker
Lorton, VA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 05:07 pm:

Yes, well I received my first Vintage Ford magazine last month, so I am a naturalized citizen of this forum from now on!

Unfortunately for all, you will have to put up with my posts now and then! Ha!

But I must say, while my 1912 roadster is a hoot to drive and it is like driving a piece of jewelry around, that '27 TT is incredible.. it is so "cute"... skinny, pretentious, proud, and has a great sense of humor. I get so many smiles from folks when they see it ambling down the road like a window into the past when times were much simpler and America was on the up-swing rather than swirling down the tubes like it is now.

She (the TT ) is such a kick to drive.. puttin' along. I took her out in the first snow storm of the year up here in the Sierras and worked the hand wiper when needed, keepin' her eyes clear.. or at least the left eye..

Not much else to report other than the fun. And bein' a member.. and thanks to all that have helped me along the way, and sorry to those I offend now and then with my lack of political correctness. (I refuse to conform.. )

Thanks!

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Brown on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 05:23 pm:

I am and proud of it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 06:58 pm:

Both my Father and I joined some 10 years ago. Thoroughly enjoy the Vintage Ford and the meets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Naquin on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 08:06 pm:

Was a member for two years before Katrina (lost '25 coupe with house). Dropped out until this year. Back to MTFCA and thrilled to have a '23 Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Stepney on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

After 8 months of lurking I checked into the membership page. Sure would nice if we could get into the 21st century and accept PayPal. It costs $7 for a USD money order and about a buck and half for PayPal, I'd gladly pay a couple of bucks surcharge for the convenience.

Ernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 09:04 am:

Ernie,in the time you took to post,you could have written a check, addressed an envelope,put a stamp on it and been done. We can't expect everyone to make life just like we want or perceive it to be. Last I checked it's $ 0.44 to mail a letter. Have a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 09:09 am:

That may not be true when you live in Canada like Ernie does...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 11:16 am:

Seth,those who chose to live in paradise pay a little more....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Stepney on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 12:36 pm:

Wow Jack do you guys have it easy in the more temperate climes. Up here in the frozen north by the time we dig out the sled, hitch the dogs, mush to the post office at the trading post, get a money order, mail the letter and get back home it is the better part of 2 days plus the overnight costs at the post. Not to mention hunting to obtain fresh meat for the dogs.

Ernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:17 pm:

Plus a day in front of the fire thawing out after you get home....

You know, it's funny, my cousin in Vancouver has never mentioned any of that. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:32 pm:

We Colinists at least have a postal service. Canadian post is still looking for all the addresses! Enjoy the snow,just keep it above the US border please.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration