Do you know anything about....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Do you know anything about....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 11:36 am:

Hay guy's.......I just got my locking steering wheel made by W.P Seng.....it doesn't have the lock or locking parts but it will still work.Does anyone have any info on this wheel or pics of one installed? Here's a few pics of mine.... I'm going to sandblast the metal,sand down and restain the wood.It should turn out really nice
Thanks for any help or info

/image{pic1}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 11:36 am:

I can get the pic to post yea...AAAAAHHHHH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 11:39 am:

Eric, you got the back slash wrong and everything else correct. I will now type pic1 and not be able to post, but you might if you are lucky. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 01:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 01:20 pm:

Mine was complete, with key, just too big for my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:54 pm:

file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:55 pm:

file

file

file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:59 pm:

After I get it done and in I'll see if I really like it in there....I have a coupe and it looks big in you pics..
Thanks

O-yea now that I did it once its not that hard to post a pic....but it still looks and feels like Windows 95

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

WOW!! This thing was nickel plated and the little ring was like a flat black....I really cant tell what the wood was like from where piece was screwed on it...
I like to try to keep thing as they came

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration