VINTAGE ACCESSORY ST. CHRISTOPHER DASH MEDALS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: VINTAGE ACCESSORY ST. CHRISTOPHER DASH MEDALS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 07:46 pm:

Here's a set of 3 different Saint Christopher stamped medals. The largest one measures 2 1/2 inches in diameter. These are for dashboard mount.
My Italian grandparents had one of these with a pin back on the drivers side visor AND a plastic Jesus that glowed in the dark suction cupped to the top of the dash. I always felt doubly tight with God when Gramps took us out for a sunday drive in the country.
stchris1 stchris
stchris2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pep C. Strebeck on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 10:06 pm:

"I don't care if it rains or freezes cause I got my plastic Jesus sitting on the dashboard of my car. Comes in colors pink and pleasant, glows in the dark cause it's iridescent, take it with you when you travel far."

And I didn't even have to look up the lyrics. Also, don't forget about Magentic Mary.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration