Sex in a Pan is real

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Sex in a Pan is real
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 02:27 pm:

This dessert topic was mentioned by Dick Lodge of St Louis and I didn't believe him . . . but here it is. . . . an actual dessert. We can cook here as well as fix old cars.

SEX IN A PAN

STEP 1 Mix together:

1 stick melted butter
1 cup flour
1/2 cup chopped nuts

Pat into a 9 x 13 inch pan. If pan is Pyrex bake at 325F. If pan is metal, bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Cool.

STEP 2 Mix together until spreadable:

1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 cup Cool Whip
1 cup cream cheese - you may have to add some liquid such a 1/2 and 1/2 to get it to mix

Spread on cooled crust (Step 1). Refrigerate.

STEP 3 Mix together:

1 1/2 c. milk
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding

Spread on mixture from refrigerator. Put back in refrigerator.

STEP 4:

Spread 1 layer of thinly sliced bananas on top of previous layer.

STEP 5:mix together:

1 1/2 cup milk
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding

Mix until good and thick, using a whisk or spoon. Spread this layer on top of vanilla.

Step Six: Top with a final layer of Cool Whip or creamed cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Note: I personally think it was originally called six in a pan but somehow got changed over the years. You can look it up on the internet. Sex does exist in a pan and they explain how to do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 02:42 pm:

Frank, that's the recipe, except that my mother's recipe uses pistachio pudding instead of vanilla. Gives it a nice green color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 03:19 pm:

That would work on St Patrick's day too . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 03:26 pm:

It could happen if mice or other small animals got into the pan of a Model T. That's what I thought you were referring to.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 07:42 pm:

My first job out of school was a news reporter for a local weekly paper.
I was sent out to interview a lady that had just turned 100 that day.
When I asked her the secret to her longivity she just said, "Lots of good clean livin."
She said she'd never been sick.
I asked,"you mean you've never been bed ridden"?
She said, "Oh yes, many times, and twice in the cornfield, but don't put that in your paper".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 04:39 am:

Good one Aaron :-)
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 05:30 am:

aaron - :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 08:20 am:

I needed a good laugh today folkes.THANKS~!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 09:19 am:

Who, in the world came up with a name like that for a recipe! Honestly! It needs a different name. No matter who you are, it'd feel weird asking your Mom for some "Sex in a pan". LOL! Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 02:45 pm:

Hey Mom, quick, pass the pan before all the sex is gone out of it. You know how aunt phillis tries to get more than her share.....

You are right Jim, it just doesn't come out very well.

Sorry MOM, Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 03:29 pm:

I am also glad there is no B.R.T. in it, if you know what I mean.

Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 05:37 pm:

You all must have meant a Pan Automobile!
pan auto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 06:37 pm:

More about the Pan

Pan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 10:42 pm:

Aaron, that really tickled me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 11:29 pm:

Jim,

"No matter who you are, it'd feel weird asking your Mom for some "Sex in a pan."

My daughter (who has taken over the recipe from my mother) saw your comment and remarked that she regularly asked her grandmother the same thing... Not really a big deal. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry A.woods on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 01:48 am:

There is also a cake recipe called, "Better than Sex cake". I've tasted it. Sorry, it's still in second place as far as I'm concerned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 01:45 pm:

Frank, we had it for dessert yesterday. Here is the pistachio version.

.siap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:38 am:

That looks totally sinful !!!! George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 09:08 am:

Frank,

Out here it's made with Lemon pudding and it's called "Lemon Lush". My wife makes a combination version that's 1/3 Lemon, 1/3 Chocolate and 1/3 Pistachio - something for everyone.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 01:28 pm:

Today is the Holiday Motoring Excursion and we just got a call from our son Bill who is there. His 13 Speedster didn't get out of the garage this morning due to a dirty fuel tank but he and Cindy are there taking pictures and having donuts and coffee. They said Jay Leno has not yet arrived, perhaps because his car of choice of the day has a cold start problem in winter.

Still waiting for sex in a pan but that is not Mary's style. Golly Im'e glad Dick Lodge of St Louis, Missouri mentioned this topic because this is a fun string, and I just love to string it along.. The pictures below are from a couple of years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 10:56 pm:

George, we went to my daughter and son-in-law's house for Christmas leftovers this evening, and we had sex in a pan for dessert again. I asked my three-year-old granddaughter if she thought it was sinful, and she said, "No, it's tasty."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration