MOTOR CAMPING BOOK ELON JESSUP 1921 CHAPTHER 12 THE CAMPING TRAILER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: MOTOR CAMPING BOOK ELON JESSUP 1921 CHAPTHER 12 THE CAMPING TRAILER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 12:18 pm:

For those of you who enjoy Motoring Camping of yesteryear this book is a great read. On a previous Auto Camping thread I posted, Bud expressed interest in Auto camping trailers. Here is chapter 12 on The Camping Trailer along with the book dust jacket and cover.
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/fordmodelt/Motor%20Camping%201921/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 02:32 pm:

What a slice of history. The T hobby is all about history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 10:03 pm:

Jay-
Do you have The Motor Camping Book?

: ^ )
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 10:20 pm:

Yes Keith I have had it for a while and I am in the middle of re-reading it now, hence the recent auto campimg threads. I think the book would be great on CD for others to enjoy. Here's the table of contents.
campcontent campcontent1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 01:40 pm:

Jay-
Would you be so kind to share some of the more interesting pictures?
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 02:41 pm:

Jay where are you in Northern Ca?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 02:48 pm:

Keith, give me a bit and I will post a few here.

Bill were in the Sacramento burbs and members of the Mother Lode Model T Club in Auburn, Ca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 03:43 pm:

Here's a few of the photos from the book
camp1 camp2
camp3 camp4
camp5 camp6

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration