Watch for Incoming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Watch for Incoming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 11:37 pm:

Stan Howe made a short notice visit to Gene Carrothers today, then to my house and on to see Bill Harris and father Frank.

Gave Stan a short ride in the ol' brass picup to my younger son's store, Surf City Sound, and gave him a short tour of that. Didn't even get a chance to find out Howe long he'll be in the area visiting his brother, or even Howe he got here. I was on a short kitchen clearance, as we had our Thanksgiving today, and I had to help.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:13 am:

Gosh, would have liked to meet him. Someday perhaps.

George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:22 am:

George make it to Chickasha in March we will all be there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Keefer on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 02:17 pm:

I feel like I know a lot of you. But it would be great if we could meet at Chicasha for a coffee clatch.
I could arrange for a room on the swap meet grounds if anyone feels this wuld be worthwhile.

Regards,
Noel in OKC,near Chicasha and the Erslands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 02:25 pm:

I will be in Chickasha and would like to meet everyone. Please let me know when and where.

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:06 pm:

Everyone
Don Lang, John Regan and I will be hosting our fourth annual Chickasha lunch pizza feed on Thursday.
We are going to do it a bit different than in previous years. We will have an indoor private area on the swap meet grounds for all Forum participants and Model T enthusiasts to get togather. We are planning on providing name tags for all participants.
Stay tuned for a more formal announcement as we get closer to March.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Johnson on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:22 pm:

Name tags are a great idea. Also I was five minutes late and got next to the last slice of Ron John's the pizza mans's pizza. Daaa so maybe come early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:46 pm:

RD, Howe many pictures did you take of Stan? I'd like to see what he looks like.
It's an unwritten rule that when another forum user visits you there will be pictures posted on the site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:58 pm:

Aaron, there have been pictures of Stan on the forum. Check out his website: http://stanhowe.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 04:00 pm:

Sorry, didn't take any pix. Stan or Gene took some. I'd seen pix of him at Mike Walker's, so knew him vs. his brother immediately.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 12:28 am:

If you google Stan you can get to his auction web site. I have knowen Stan for about 25 years, nice, funny, great heart. I can think of lots of words to discibe him. Duane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 02:06 am:

Hmmm, Chickasha. That might be fun.

George n L.A.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration