Information on lowering the chassis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Information on lowering the chassis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry A.woods on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:20 am:

I know this subject has been discussed a zillion times on this forum, but one post within the last six months sticks out and I can't find it. Someone posted all the different ways to lower the front and rear end of a T chassis without cutting or modifying the frame, and gave the approximate drop measurement which would occur with each modification, (i.e. springs with reversed spring eyes) for example. Can anybody lead me to that post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 01:05 pm:

I would like to see that too. Who can find it?

There is a speedster brewing in the back of my head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 01:36 pm:

Here is the great prior post by Clayton on his speedster, it has those drawings that he did.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/83793.html?1239855900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 01:43 pm:

If you are building a speedster you should really get a copy of the fast ford book. The vendors have them or you can usually find one on Ebay. The book shows many different ways to build a T speedster.

Andy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration