Stan Howe goes south

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Stan Howe goes south
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:20 am:

Our good web-site friend Stan Howe came down to sunny California from Montana today and visited with several of us near the beach. He and his brother Jerry stopped in to see Gene Corrothers and his 1912 Torpedo Roadster Saturday morning. Gene took him to see Ralph Ricks who gave him a ride in his Fronty powered brass pickup. Then he called me but I was on the way to my son Bill's place to work on his new 13 Speedster so everyone went to Bill's house in Huntington Beach.

There we saw the progress on the 1913 Speedster which is almost ready to go after 40 years of dust. Bill had a friend, Gary there and they both have De Tomaso Panteras to drool over. Bill also showed off his 57 Chevy Bell Air hard top Club Coupe and ran his 1917 Indian Power Plus 61 cubic inch twin motocycle with much gusto !

It was a lot of fun to talk to those we write to and read about and after the joking and fond goodbye's we got back to work and will be ready to make it go tomorrow. More news later.

Stan took some good pictures and perhaps will post them when he gets home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration