ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 11/29/09 WHIRLWIND VAPORIZER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 11/29/09 WHIRLWIND VAPORIZER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 09:59 am:

Here's an accessory gadget with three different sales hype flyers. With all that praise this thing must work great, right?
whirlwind whirlwind1
whirlwind3 whirlwind4
whirlwind5 whirlwind6
whirlwind7 whirlwind8
whirlwind9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kent Greenhalgh on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:31 am:

Any thing that restricts air flow to the engine reduces its power. They are still selling these gizmos today. I wonder how much money they've made on these useless devices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:54 am:

100 mpg, no good. 450 mpg, perfect! Boy, on ten gallons, I will pretty much be able to go everywhere I need.

I'll bet that gadget improves the mileage so much, you would have to stop and syphon the tank, so it doesn't overflow.

I love those adverts. The trail of money coming out of the tailpipe is too funny.
Thanks for sharing.

Christopher

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration