Alex Alongi / So Cal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Alex Alongi / So Cal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:08 am:

Hello Alex
Are you out there, Kid? Have not seen a post past middle of October? Maybe I missed some? Just checking in?
Harvey ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:17 am:

I've been wondering too. Are you still with us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:31 am:

Steve:
Thanks for the (post) assist. Maybe one or more of his hoodlum club buddies will chime-in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 12:00 pm:

I second the question. I've also noticed that Alex hasn't posted in some time. Anyone else here from San Diego?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 02:26 pm:

I'm from San Diego (sold Alex my '26 roadster when I moved down here). I haven't seen him at the last couple of club meetings either. Did send him an e-mail about the Toyland Parade coming up next weekend, but haven't heard back yet. Heard rumors from Seth a while back that maybe Alex has a girlfriend taking up more of his time than the T's????<g> (I know it doesn't work that way with wives, but aren't girlfrinds different? I've been married too long (39 years) and I can't remember anymore!) We'll see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 02:27 pm:

Bob, tell him to jump on the forum and let us all know he's okay... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 02:59 pm:

Dick,
I just did (e-mail). I'll call him later this afternoon to see what's up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peter vanlare on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 04:53 pm:

1,100_1417

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 05:02 pm:

I've sent several e-mails and left several voice mails on his phone, but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully he'll be at the Toyland Parade tomorrow and I can tell him you've been asking. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 06:43 pm:

I've been wondering about him too. I've always enjoyed his posts. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 08:44 am:

Bump to top, Alex, We're looking for you...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:35 pm:

I was at the Toyland parade and did not see either Bob Bishop or Alex. I too tried to get in touch with Alex before the September meeting. He was to give the presentation at the meeting, and as far as I know he was prepared. I sent e-mail and called him before the meeting and no answer. He did not appear at the meeting either. He used to post very often on the forum and attended local events near the middle of San Diego, but he has just dropped out of the picture. I hope he is not ill.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:05 pm:

Thanks guys for your assist / help regarding Alex. I too hope he is not ill or in any distress? Anybody close enough to stop by and knock on his door or know a relative that maybe contacted?

Man, I hope this turns out that he on some island, somewhere in the Caribbean with a coconut drink in one hand and a pretty lady in the other?

Harvey ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:16 pm:

Bob Bishop e-mailed me this morning and I would imagine he's checking on Alex now.

I agree with you Harvey. I'm hoping that a lady friend has swept him off his feet, that they have gone on a cruise, and he's so on cloud nine that he forgot to tell Bob he was headed out.

Seth

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration