Chickasha Fourth Annual Pizza Feed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Chickasha Fourth Annual Pizza Feed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:08 pm:

Everyone
Don Lang, John Regan and I will be hosting our fourth annual Chickasha lunch pizza feed on Thursday.
We are going to do it a bit different than in previous years. We will have an indoor private area on the swap meet grounds for all Forum participants and Model T enthusiasts to get together. We are planning on providing name tags for all participants.
Stay tuned for a more formal announcement as we get closer to March.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:16 pm:

Sounds like fun. Wish I could go.

Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 07:49 pm:

Thursday? I can't believe it . You guys really do listen. Sounds great, see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 08:02 pm:

I'm glad it's going to be Thursday, because due to a conflict with another appointment, if I do go to Chickasha, I'll only be able to attend on Thursday and will have to leave very early Friday morning. That'll work out great because from what I understand, the best time to be at that (or any) swap meet is when the gate opens on the first day (which will be Thursday). It'll sure be great to actually meet some of you guys, as long as I don't incur any injury during the 4th annual Chickasha pizza "stampede"! Ha,ha,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 08:47 pm:

Ron, Don and John: I can't make it out there, do you do "send out" to Maine ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 09:02 pm:

Bill
Sorry, as much as we would like you to attend, we cannot make deliveries to Maine.
Warren
A special concession to attendees from Tennessee.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 11:16 am:

And remember, Chickasha Pizza is good for you?
pizza

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 11:25 am:

And here is the Pizza !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 11:26 am:

pizza

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 01:24 pm:

All you guys need now is a keg to go with it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Eastwood on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 01:27 pm:

It figures Larry would be the one to mention a keg :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 03:37 pm:

Would love to show up, but don't count on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 05:30 pm:

It was either gonna be a keg or dancing girls and sorry Larry but keg got fewer votes. Bruce McCalley will be traveling with us too so come by and introduce yourself. Talk loud to him and speak slowly. Matter of fact - talk loud to me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 10:02 pm:

Only talk to Bruce if his eyes are open,otherwise,he's napping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 04:40 pm:

John:

What "vintage" are the dancing girls going to be --1909 or current?????? Perhaps current would be a benefit to help us keep are eyes open!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 11:58 pm:

Can you make sure all of the dancing girls are single. I might get lucky and meet someone who likes to go to swap meets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:09 am:

Dancing girls are always single, never interested in old cars, and in the long run cost way more than good a Model T! LOL.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 03:13 am:

Here name is Wanda and she doesn't cost too much since she only has one move. We have a tight budget so she was all we could afford.

Wanda

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration