Neat item, but I sure could do a lot of had cranking for that price!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Neat item, but I sure could do a lot of had cranking for that price!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 04:51 pm:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Model-T-Ford-Accessory-Dash-Mounted-zzPull-Starte r_W0QQitemZ160380737708QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?has h=item25576fd8ac
No connection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 05:01 pm:

Sorry for the double post. I did not see the first one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:45 am:

I can't believe somebody paid that much for it, even if it were NOS

George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 02:12 am:

While we're on the subject of after market starters I wonder if anyone has seen a T Model equipped with an inertia starter. They were used alot on airplanes back in the day but offered as an after market accessory for certain cars. The coolest thing about them is the sound they make. Just wondering. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 02:58 am:

Looks like a few treadmill sewing machine parts would NEARLY get you the same result for under $100.

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 10:20 am:

Where is tparts located? They don't provide that information anymore. Is that to protect the local sellers or the Nigerian national sellers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:51 pm:

Yikes !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. B. Blackmon on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 03:01 pm:

James,

"tparts" is Lang's username on ebay. And it does give the location.....Winchendon, Massachusetts, United States....
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/tparts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

"tparts" was not the seller of the item linked above. The seller was in California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 03:30 pm:

From start to finish 828 people looked at this auction. Very impressive. Jim Patrick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration