Last Minute Request

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Last Minute Request
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb and Joy Walberg on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

After reading many of the posts from members of both clubs in the thread entitled "Paying members of MTFCA stand up and be counted." I realized how many of us are members of both MTFCA and MTFCI.

This is a last minute request asking for all of you members of the MTFCI asking for your vote for MTFCI Director.

If you haven't voted yet, I am asking if you would get out your Sept/Oct copy of the T Times,
Pullout the ballot, and Consider casting one of your five votes for me.

Then get it in the mail and have it post marked by Monday (tomorrow!!) Nov. 30.

A little about me,
I have had 40 yrs. of Elected, and over 30 yrs. Domestic and International Business Experience.
If elected I will do my best to do a good job for our membership and our club.

I want your vote , I need your vote, I will appreciate your vote.

Thank you.
Herb Walberg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:37 pm:

And in the interest of fairness, non-discrimination, and abiding by the law, please be sure that its not someone like Billy McGuire.

Still refusing to admit to his identity, to protect himself and his family. Thunder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jasonious on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:07 am:

Vote for George O'Brien and get poor Charlie off the MTA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration