Test of photo not my own

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Test of photo not my own
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 10:01 pm:

This photo was taken by another person and sent to me. I had my coupe up in the mountains a few weeks back. unfortunatly the clouds covered up the peaks just before this picture was taken.

A315

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 10:59 pm:

That is a nice picture of a nice car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 11:04 pm:

NICE

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration