TT raffle truck pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: TT raffle truck pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Browne on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 12:10 am:

There was a web page that had a very good set of progress pictures on a TT. I think it was to be raffled off. I can no longer find it. I thought it was on the TT truck web site but its not there. It had a wood firewall and it had some great pictures of the firewall wiring I need to copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 12:41 am:

Scroll down to:TT progress pics.
Is that it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 10:27 am:

Mike,

That was a TT Truck restored by Mark Williams, and his many helpers, for the MTFCI Youth Foundation Raffle. If you go to the MTFCI forum, which is run by Mark, he can probably help you out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration